Thread: Starting a dating/ personals website (2) MORE INFO ON WHAT IS NEEDED

ahouzejr

Starting a dating/ personals website (2) MORE INFO ON WHAT IS NEEDED

To whom it may concern:

I am very interested in starting a simple dating/personals website such as matchmaker.com or friendfinder.com. I need someone with some working knowledge on how to build it.

THESE PERSONAL FEATURES MUST BE BUILT:

Admin control area where I can send messages to users as well as manage their membership and even remove them from the database all together.

Full and complete automated signup process for members so that I am not bogged down with approving memberships.

Fully functional secure messaging system so that members can send messages to each other safely (all messages are kept in system - no spam worries).

Ability for members to upload their personal pictures to the site for others to view.

Fully functional search area where members can look for other members with like interests

Integrated chat feature that will allow your members to chat live with each other in real time (optional).

JustMe
    Greetings:

Why reinvent the wheel? HotScripts.com is your friend :bush:

They even have a section of scripts called "Match Making".

caliente4sex

Dating Site

I own www.mencaliente4sex.com

I have spent about $20k in our software and about $10K in advertising last year. My site is growing super fast. I have now more that 4000 members... would you like to be my partner? Send me an email.

Alex
    Webmaster@mencaliente4sex.com