Thread: 60% wanted gays to be recognized in relationships

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

60% wanted gays to be recognized in relationships

CNN's Political play of the Week had a poll in which 60% of people who voted said they want some form of recognition for same-sex couple's relationship

BDBionic
    Sounds about right.
    Exit polls - their accuracy obviously a bit rough around the edges this year but nonetheless - put 60% of the electorate in favor of either gay marriages or civil unions.
    When it comes to those that voted for Bush, however, those who cast their ballots for him are a bit more evenly split on the issue.
    So who's he gonna listen to more? The public in general or his right wing base?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    See to me, polls on websites can be easily manipulated and, for the most part, their figures mean squatt.

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    on Real time with Bill Maher last night on HBO Andrew Sullivan said it was 67% of exit polled people who said they were okay with some sort of recognition for gay/lesiban people.

All this morality stuff is confusing me, if 67% of people said that, and then you have 55%-ish of people say they're pro choice

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by jIgG
    on Real time with Bill Maher last night on HBO Andrew Sullivan said it was 67% of exit polled people who said they were okay with some sort of recognition for gay/lesiban people.
    Haha that was a great season finale show :thumbsup:

The opening interview really set the mood for the rest of the show, we love watching Real Time :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee