Thread: does anyone know the folks at directstuds?

does anyone know the folks at directstuds?

i'm wondering if anyone here knows the folks at directstuds. i was hoping to have been set up already, but no word yet. how long do they usually take?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    God knows.

I applied to their program early last week and have yet to hear anything back either.

I was actually going to post a similar thread on Monday if i hadnt heard anything, guess you saved me the hassle :thumbsup:

You might want to sign up for http://www.stroke4u.com if you dont hear anything back from them

Regards,

Lee

thanks, lee - i'll give them a shot. the last few times i checked out their chat, there were no guys around. hopefully they've had time to hire more.

are you using flirt4free from vscash? they always have lots of guys on at all times.

Yep we currently use F4F on a couple of our sites but i think we are going to be changing that shortly.

In over 2 years we havent made any sales with them.. according to their stats.

Even though we have them located on some high profile sites using exclusive to us creatives LOL

Regards,

Lee

now you mention it, we've made 1 sale ever.

do you have any you recommend? so far, most feeds have not impressed me...

Well to be honest Patti its only recently we have started plugging away (forgive the bad pun) with these live feeds after we discovered the lack of sales with VS.

From what i gather, Direct Studs was supposed to be a good program however, im a firm beleiver that if they cant be bothered to activate my account, then i cant be bothered to send them traffic.

Stroke4U also comes highly recommended and they have been an advertiser on GWW in the past which is why they were the first live feed provider we chose to try.

Hopefully we'll have some solid figures within the next month or so and ill be more than happy to share them with you :thumbsup:

Until then, if anyone else is using any live feeds please feel free to spam both Patti and I in this thread :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Rainbo1956
    We've actually done pretty well with f4f on our site.

We also have stroke4u in it too....no sales from them yet, but we've only had em on the site for a few months

BDBionic
    I tried DirectStuds for awhile and never got a single sale. Ever. Never. hehe

I promote Flirt4Free with one single banner on an entire site... and it does great for me. So for my site and its traffic, it's been fantastic.

Because their system works by tagging a user account with the referring affiliate, you can make money off that user even if they never ever come back to your site ever again. And that's how it's been great to me. Early on in promoting it, I referred one single individual who - and I shit ya not - spends thousands of dollars every month on F4F. That was like 8 months ago. 4 months ago, another one of these "whales" came along and he also spends, himself, tons of money a month. In fact, I continually get bumped up in payout percentage because of the sales these 2 guys generate.

On top of them, every month a few more people will try things out, as well as get the F4F VIP thingy.

All this has made F4F one of my top sponsors.

So I guess a lot of it is hit or miss. Obviously these two whales were just 2 fantastic referrals. But if they were to both stop, the amount of money I generate from F4F would drop severely. But if one or 2 more came along now and then, it could mean buckets and buckets and buckets of dough.

er... shouldn't you have sales after several MONTHS?

Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    no sales from them yet, but we've only had em on the site for a few months

could anyone please check their stroke4u? all day, all the images have been errors for me. now there are no models on AND all the images are errors.

anyone seeing anything different?