Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ELK Consulting XXX Merges with Veracity Media

edk

Yeah ELK Consulting XXX Merges with Veracity Media

Columbus, Ohio. - ELK Consulting XXX has merged business with Veracity Media out of San Francisco. The merged businesses will be going by the name of ReAxsis Media, specializing in Marketing Consulting and Strategy Building for the Adult Gay Market Place.

Company principals Eddie Kreider and Chris Lim come from a solid background in the Gay Adult Industry. Eddie the recent Marketing Director for Cruising For Sex and Chris held the Marketing Director roles at Falcon and Colt Studios.

The newly built website ReAxsis Media should be up and viewable by December 1st, 2004.

Company office is located in San Francisco, California and is occupied by principal Chris Lim and an account coordinator. Principal Eddie Kreider will maintain office space in Columbus, Ohio and The San Francisco office as well. Having two offices on both sides of the country will enable quick travel to clients when required.

Chris and Eddie feel their sound backgrounds in the Gay Adult Industry compliments each others and is a strong asset for their clients.

Eddie has also held principal marketing roles in Silicon Valley, starting up, building and managing marketing teams for two start up companies. KnowledgeFirst and GetSmart. His experience also spans to working for a large Fortune 500 consumer marketing corporation, Cendant, as a marketing director.
    Recently Eddie completed his MBA at Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.

Chris has also served in senior account management roles at Grey Direct and Draft Worldwide working on Oracle, HP, 24 Hour Fitness, VISA, and NorthPoint DSL. Before moving to advertising, he was an investment banker with Merrill Lynch and Fuji Bank.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Congrats and Mazel Tov, Eddie!

Wish you much success and happiness in your new venture!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

edk
    Hey Harlan

Thanks So Much . I have really appreciated your support along the way !

You're the Best !:howl:

Chipmunk
    Congrats Guys...
    Sounds like it will be great!!

warm regards,
    -=Chipmunk=--

Platinum Doug
    Eddie! That ROCKS! I'm happy everything has come together and I can't wait to see what's to come!

Darren Austin
    Congrats to you Ed!!!

This Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you

edk
    Hey All !

Thanks for the well wishes! You guys Rock! :high:

Socket2Jake
    Hey Ed!

Congrats!!! You guys will make a really great team.
    Let us know if you need anything!

GREAT PARTY MAN!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!! :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Congrats.

Regards,

Lee

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Totally fantastic you two! Having worked closely with both of you independently in the past, I know first hand what a great team you two will make! You certainly have my support and full recommendation.

Wishing you both the very best with your new venture!

Hugs....xoxox

Benoitlc666
    Things are going well Mr Ed! Congratulations. Sounds like a very powerful team to me!

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Cool stuff Ed. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have up your sleaves.

edk
    Hey Everyone !

Thanks so much for your well wishes and support, it means a lot :woof:

DamianPPVNetworks

Yeah Dynamic Duo :)

Congrats on the public announcement! I say this from the bottom of my heart because I'm one of your first customers. Now stop patting yourselves on the back and get to work!

Here's an example... :

"Chris and I love PPVNetworks so much, that we have given up sex with men. Instead, we spend all of our hard earned money watching hot movies on PPVNetworks websites like www.allgaymovies.tv and www.dickwadd.tv ... we love PPVNetworks so much that we implore all gay webmasters to drop their current programs and signup for PPVNetworks high-paying, high-converting programs. -Ed"

LOL, congrats again guys. I wish you all the best in your venture! I'll do everything I can to support our mutal cause.

Damian
    www.ppvnetworks.com
    800-661-4269 x88
    AIM: damianppvnet