Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huge flying bugs

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Huge flying bugs

O-M-G

that thing had us both with my boyfriend screaming like girls

emptied half a bottle of windex on it, it was right hear the front door and i lef the bug spray there too
    but finally killed the sucker

im readint it's called a palmetto bug - flying cockroad

eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BDBionic
    That's nothing. When I lived in South America we had flying cockroaches that were bigger than your hand.

:wtf:

i won't be having dinner tonite

Originally posted by BDBionic
    That's nothing. When I lived in South America we had flying cockroaches that were bigger than your hand.
    They have HUGE flying roaches here in Australia too.. but the spiders are the biggest. Here's a couple pics of the bugs that have come in our house.

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Takemytaco
    Originally posted by Squirt
    They have HUGE flying roaches here in Australia too.. but the spiders are the biggest. Here's a couple pics of the bugs that have come in our house.

you have the cuttest kid

he's ultra cool

hey bug wanna play?
    ok you run im chasing

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hehe we have those here too and they are huge when they are flying

Regards,

Lee

telling my mother now about it
    she'll probably tell me she's not visiting untill we live somewhere else

BT
    Some pritty creepy bugs.. :specs:

BDBionic
    hehe this thread reminds me of when I lived in Saudi Arabia for 6 years as a little kid. We had gross, giant bugs there too but what I really remember are the little bugs...

the weevils in our cereal, to be precise.

We lived in a rural town in Western Saudi for 6 years and they would ship boxes of American cereal over to Saudi - along with various other foodstuffs and grocery items. The cereal boxes would inevitably get infested with weevils during transit as well as while sitting in the warehouses at the Red Sea port for weeks and weeks before being released to the store in our town.

So we'd get all this American cereal, pour ourselves bowls, and it'd be fulla weevils.

The first year or so, we'd just throw away a box that had weevils and hope the next one got through without any.

But that didn't work cuz it was such a waste to throw out 9 outta 10 boxes so after a couple years we would just pour the cereal on the table, go thru with our fingers and pick out all the weevils and throw them in the trash, and then eat the cereal once we were satisfied we got rid of em all.

But that just got annoying and too time consuming so after about 3 years we would just eat the cereal with the bugs in it.

We'd put cereal in the freezer so that the weevils were all frozen and immobile and then you had to eat the cereal real fast before they had a chance to thaw out in the milk and start squirming around and stuff.

You could always tell how long a family had been in Saudi by how they ate their cereal.

ew
    that's gross

and i don't even like cereal

Originally posted by BDBionic
    You could always tell how long a family had been in Saudi by how they ate their cereal.
    LOL that's like in Australia. You know how long someones been in Australia by how much Alcohol they drink every night :high:

You guys must have really liked cereal!

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Squirt - do you get a lotta spiders that size? if so, i'm definitely not going to australia!

This is the biggest spider I've ever seen. Right after I took its picture it lunged at me.

Spiders aren't the only thing out here. We have the flying fox bats that are beautiful and have a winspan of about 3-4 feet. They eat bugs and fruit and are totally harmless and cute. The other day our dog started going crazy so I ran in the other room and saw this huge lizard. Come to find out it's called a blue tongue lizard and they're harmless. It was about the size of two plates put together, about 2 feet long! So I snapped some shots and caught it to show Trevor when he got home from school. After Trevor saw it we took more pictures, gave it some water in a plastic plate and let it go on waters edge at the back of our house :-D

If you are planning to come to Australia Basschick we live on the East Coast near surfers paradise and have a self contained granny flat attached to the house for guests to stay at. You're welcome to stay their free of charge if you ever come out this way :-D

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

that's freaky
    i think i'll go to canada first