Thread: It's been a good board week ...

Dzinerbear

It's been a good board week ...

The board's been good this week. I've really enjoyed the discussions surrounding the gay cams, the gagging boys, the russians guys in uniform, and workingmen sites. It's been great to stretch a bit, think about what I've learned in the past couple of years and see if I can help others.

It's also been cool to read some of the ideas and comments that others have posted. I learned a lot.

Hopefully we've helped a couple of webmasters, and I'm hoping that we get a couple of new programs to promote.

Anyone else out there got anything they want us to look at? Maybe we should start a regular feature called "webmaster clinic" or something.

One of the best things I ever did was to have the courage to send my URL to Bec and ask her to tell me what she thought. Her suggestions, I've said here many times before, doubled my sales in a couple of months and I was so grateful.

Any takers?

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Yep i gotta agree there has been a heap of great advice shared this week :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

undermyspell
    wonderful advice and I thank you all for contributing...

and I have been missing it this week, will have to get caught up when the broadband comes back online...its soooo slow surfing on dialup again!

cheers,
    Luke

Yes a great GWW week ! :high:

Great russion and working men sites and the guys seem like a good contribution to our community. Things are looking so bright I gotta wear shades :biker:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

rubikkx
    you wanna have some good time?
    come with us