Thread: Free gally spots on Marks Bookmarks..

undermyspell

Free gally spots on Marks Bookmarks..

This is a hot promotion and won't last long. As each 10th webmaster is registered I will contact that person and let them know that they were a winner....

JasonAndAlex.com is giving you a sweet reason to “book Mark”. Mark's Bookmarks that is. We will be giving away a total of 30 gallery spots on Mark's Bookmarks . You ask what you have to do to get this prestigious #8 spot on the #5 Universal site on Sextracker? Simple, just register for an account with JasonAndAlex.com and have the lucky ID number and you get a one-day listing.

We have purchased 30 gallery spots from Gallery Traffic Service for our affiliates to reward them for their hard work and show them that our sites truly convert. For those of you that don’t know Gallery Traffic Service sells spots on the top TGP’s and MGP’s online. They have agreed to sell us this prime spot so that we can show our appreciation to our affiliates.

Each new affiliate that registers to our program receives a unique ID code. For every 10th webmaster that registers we will give one of these gallery spots to. We have a total of 25 spots reserved for new webmasters. We haven’t forgotten about our current loyal affiliates though. We will be giving away 5 of the spots to our current affiliates through a random drawing. That drawing will be conducted as soon as this press release hits the internet and those winners will be notified.

The gallery spots will be given in the following order: the first 5 days gallery spots will be given to our existing affiliates. The remaining 25 spots will be given to every 10th webmaster based on their affiliate ID number. The affiliate will only have to select one of our hosted galleries or give us the URL for a gallery they have created themselves promoting one of our programs and we will submit the galleries for them. Then all they need to do is sit back and wait for sales.

About the Program: JasonAndAlex.com has been a stable affiliate program since 2002. The owners of the program have been in the adult industry since 1997. Affiliates earn 60% commission on all sales and also the ability to become a part of the company and increase their equity through a unique stock ownership distribution (Stock Bonus). JasonAndAlex.com is quickly setting the standard for forward thinking sponsor programs and is very proud of the accomplishments they have attained within a relatively short period of time.

For more information or to sign up with the JasonAndAlex.com program please visit JasonAndAlex.com
    Email alex@jasonandalex.com
    ICQ 59075257

undermyspell
    Not only am I giving away free gallery spots on Marks Bookmarks for any site that we currently have just for becoming an affiliate.....

Read More Here

BUT I'm also giving away spots on THE HUN. These will be #11 - 18 and will be available for our brand new site that will be debuting "TasteOfBrazillianAss"

Now, I thought about it and want as many people to get free spots so what i'm going to do is every 10th webmaster will get Marks Bookmarks and every 15th will get the Hun. So, if you are the tenth person registered you get Mark, 15th Hun, 20th Mark, 25th Hun, and so on and so forth.

Now, don't tell me that I have to do more than give you free bandwidth, free gallery and a paid listing to get you to try my program????

Xstr8guy
    Sounds great... but I should have waited to join. DOH!

undermyspell
    don't be too sure X... I do have some goodies for those that had signed up before this.. :howl: