Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damien / PPV Networks.. Where Do I Sign Up?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Damien / PPV Networks.. Where Do I Sign Up?

Ive looked all over the site but cant find any way of joining apart from having to email you guys.

As most of our community members on GWW will kow, i dont do email well so unless its possible for one of you guys to hit me up in PM via the board ill most likely not sign up

Im pretty sure there are other webmasters who wont sign up unless there is an affiliate join form on the site to so you might want to look into that

Regards,

Lee

edk
    Hey Lee!

Thanks for the heads up! Here is a link to the app which is located on the bottom of this page

http://www.ppvnetworks.com/ppvnethom...iatewebmasters

Yeah, Maybe it should be on the homepage!

Let me know if you have any questions?? I wll take care of you personally :high:

Once completed we can talk about the niche you would like etc and customize the theatre for you.

Thanks Again, Lee

So i have to fill out that form, send it in and have you guys create a theatre for me?

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Lol, Lee! I had the same reaction when I saw their program. The have a very sexy product, but I don't want to have to jump through hoops to join. They need to have a standard join form. The same goes for Colt.

edk
    yep. once that is filled out we weill have conversations on the look and feel of the theatre, the niche you may want and url to use. We will send you drafts of it etc.. to make sure it's up to your liking!

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Lol, Lee! I had the same reaction when I saw their program. The have a very sexy product, but I don't want to have to jump through hoops to join. They need to have a standard join form. The same goes for Colt.
    Jim agreed.

Unless there is a way to join 'online' chances are i wont sign up and well, there are literally thousands of other webmasters who are like me to... lazy bastards

Even if you have to fill out a form and submit the info and have a rep contact you like X On Demand does thats better than me having to either fax or email an offline form over.

You might want to let the guys at PPV know this Eddie.

Regards,

Lee

edk
    Damian is going to respond to you guys but feedback like this is great. Of, course we want you guys to join !

DamianPPVNetworks

Blush Signing up for PPVNetworks Affiliate Program

Hello my little petunias...

The last thing I want is perplexed webmasters

I will take these "suggestions" right over to development tomorrow and discuss improvements! Without criticisms like these, we'd never know! So thanks.

However, FYI, there is an online signup form on each site and there are multiple ways to get to it.

Step 1. Go to the site you like, for example, allgaymovies.tv
    Note: you can many of our popular sites at www.m4mflixxx.tv
    Step 2. Click Need Assistance tab
    Step 3. Click Webma$ter Affiliate Programs
    Step 4. Click "Click here to join the webmaster affiliate program."
    Step 5. Fill out the form
    Step 6. Submit to pleasure.
    Step 7. Wait a few days because we are slow.

Also, on the bottom of most of the pages is a Webma$ters link that affords the same opportunity as above to get to the signup form.

And that's it. We handle affiliates manually because we like to build a relationship with our affiliates. And a lot of times we try to upsell you to a custom theatre. In either case, you will receive an automated email though with a username and password, etc. for stats and linking info.

My hunch is that you guys are to www.ppvnetworks.com to signup for the programs, where I believe we only have the email link. This will be part of the improvement discussion tomorrow. Thanks again!

If you have reasonable traffic, I highly recommend a custom theatre for a multitude or reasons. If you would like to discuss a custom theatre, or want hand holding (fondling is extra)... you have to email or call (the device with the numbers on the buttons). Typically these emails go through customerservice@ppvnetworks.com . However, feel free to send to me email directly at damian@ppvnetworks.com and I will make sure you get royal treatment. Or call me 800-661-4269 x88.

Hugs to all and to all a good night,

Damian

Damien..

Do you have a URL to one of the theatres with the WM form on them?

Thank you for letting us know too, i know i appreciate it :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    I attempted to sign-up about a year ago... I was sent a multi-page contract/form. Is it easier to join now?

DamianPPVNetworks
    OK, I am on my way out the door. This little muscle piggy has to go the gym ... then dinner.

BUT!!! Customers come first

Here's a sample URL to a signup form on one of my favorite sites! And, cough cough, an exclusive PPVNetworks studio

http://www.svothi.com/vl-146-dwm4.nsf/affiliatesignup

of course... this is the form itself, after all the marketing huff and puff... of which there isn't much actually. If you follow the steps in my previous post, you'll actually be better informed.

Hugs
    D

Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    I attempted to sign-up about a year ago... I was sent a multi-page contract/form. Is it easier to join now?
    Well i just filled out an online form which told me i would be contacted shortly so we'll see :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

DamianPPVNetworks
    >I attempted to sign-up about a year ago... I was sent a multi-page
    > contract/form. Is it easier to join now?

To signup as an affiliate, you don't need a contract. Just the simple online form.

However, like I said previously... I recommend customer theatres and we do have a "multipage agreement" for custom theatres. It may be long, but don't get all twisted about it. Just sign it It's not exclusive. You can cancel at any time. And it costs no money... and you have no obligation to do anything. So there's nothing to fear except fear itself. You can download the agreement on our site. It's public information for all to read and review!

Just ignore the clause about ceasing all relationships with AEBN, MaleFlixxx, XonDemand, or NakedSword... .. just kidding... its non-exclusive!

Hugs
    D

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Damian just finished with my new theater
    buckangel.tv..so I think you guys should sign up to my theater here is the link!
    buckangel.tv

Buck :angel:

edk
    Hey Buck -

Glad things are working out with the theatre :high:

Sorry I missed you in FL are you coming to Vegas?