Thread: Me, the board whore formerly known as 'SinEmpire'

Brad Mitchell

Me, the board whore formerly known as 'SinEmpire'

Hi Everyone,

...been so busy the last few months putting the hours in here at the office and at home with the 3 kids under two! I can't say that things have settled down at all, in fact I'm still busy as ever with MojoHost and 123BILL. However, now I am returning to the boards and thought now was as good a time as any to change my handle to Brad Mitchell.

So what's new everyone?

Recent pic of Elizabeth:

Recent pic of Calvin and Morris:

Cheers,

Brad

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn those are HUGE

Mind if i resize them dude?

Regards,

Lee

Brad Mitchell
    Originally posted by Lee
    Damn those are HUGE

Mind if i resize them dude?

Regards,

Lee
    I thought size mattered! Oh well. Let me resize them to something not larger than life.. give me a few minutes!!

Brad

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Brad Mitchell
    I thought size mattered! Oh well. Let me resize them to something not larger than life.. give me a few minutes!!

Brad
    Beat ya to it

Regards,

Lee

Patrick
    Brad,

Good to hear from you. Glad you are doing well. How's the ol' lady, you know she's one of my favorites.

Happy to see you are back.

Patrick

Brad Mitchell
    Originally posted by Patrick
    Brad,

Good to hear from you. Glad you are doing well. How's the ol' lady, you know she's one of my favorites.

Happy to see you are back.

Patrick
    Melissa is doing wonderful, thank you for asking! You know, she still asks about you all the time and will be so pleased you were thinking about her. For having twins three months ago she is looking and feeling fabulous! Leave it up to her to find a way to beat nature. LOL

Cheers,

Brad

Jason
    Good to see you here Brad! Man the boys have gotten so big so quickly! I'm glad to hear everything is well with you. Things are great with me too. Thanks for everything. West Hollywood is so great and ChiChiClicks is even greater.

Give big hugs to Melissa and the kids from me. Looking forward to seeing you again in January.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    Hey Brad!

Thanks for the update and congrats again on your growing,handsome family! See you in Vegas!
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

Dawgy
    woohoo! brad's back.

Bell
    hey brad...

thanks for sharing an updated picture
    of the littleuns...

I can't place Melissa's face...
    have one of mom... ??

~Bell

Brad Mitchell
    Hi Bell,

You can see us all at http://www.bradmitchell.com/birth

Not sure if you would recognize her, she doesn't make it to too many shows the last year.

Brad

Bell
    now THAT is an ADORABLE family...

thanks for sharing the pics....

you are so lucky...

how did you two meet ??

~Bell

Brad Mitchell
    Originally posted by Bell
    how did you two meet ??
    that's actually a funny story! The first time I met Melissa was in high school, I was dating one of her friends and met her at dinner for a Sadie Hawkin's dance. I thought she was beautiful, but she wasn't my date.

A couple years later I was up visiting my X who had a boyfriend and we ended up going over to Melissa's house for dinner.. as it turns out Melissa at this point was better friends with her boyfriend and wanted to have us over to make sure nothing happened. Well, as it turned out we went roller-blading that night while the other couple was busy fighting with one another. After that, I asked my X for Melissa's phone number.. then we went on a date that never ended!

Brad