Thread: Aaah!

DigitalJay

Sad Aaah!

My stupid ass logged into gay.com and a bunch of guys were quick to msg me and tell me they keep seeing my bf out all over random nasty guys and leaving with them. Why did I have to do that? Now I feel like I'm gonna puke, all the stress is back. I'd give my left nut to leave and have somewhere safe to go. The drama never ends...

" When surrounded by chaos, find peace within. "
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

BT
    Take three deep breaths and eat some chocolate.

DigitalJay
    I keep throwing up and it feels like someone is stabbing me in the chest. I really really hate feeling like this. He's already destroyed all my shit with a baseball bat, so at least I know that if and when I leave my bags will be light.

Last time this happened in a long term relationship, I was crying and dragging huge bags down the street, tossing out prada and versace as I went, now that was a sad site!

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

I Wonder? Hello be REAL!!

So why the fuck you log onto that QUEEN FEST Gay.com unless you want to get the SHIT THAT QUEENS always give?? Hello...don't log on to FAG.COM..oh sorry GAY.COM and then you will be fine!!

HELLO...
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Scorpio
    Sorry to hear that... avoid queens and trolls land (gay.com) and you'll be fine.
    And i have to say that i'm glad you're not with that loser anymore.
    Take care babe, everything will be better soon.

DigitalJay
    Well, I was looking for HIM and he was there sure enough. But the guys who told me this bullshit are friends i've had for longer than i've been with him (three years blaaaah), and have no reason to lie to me and do honestly care about my hapiness and wellbeing. Plus it came from more than one person in detail, so it's on my bf for being a fuckface not me or my friends. He can eat shit, but i'm not gonna accuse him or anything stupid, i'll just have to be cool and calm and self-absorbed until i have more power over my life.