Thread: Chicago Teacher In Teen Sex Bust

Chicago Teacher In Teen Sex Bust

Woman paid for services and provided booze, pot
    NOVEMBER 10--Meet Senorita Walker. The 33-year-old Chicago high school teacher is facing felony charges for allegedly paying three teenage boys for sex and plying them with pot and booze. According to cops, Walker initially met one of the boys, aged 15, at the school where she worked, and met the two other victims, both 16, through the student. Walker, who allegedly paid the trio about $5000 for their services, was charged with three counts of criminal sexual abuse and jailed in lieu of $300,000 bail. Walker's encounters with the teenagers occurred earlier this year in her South Side home and at a hotel in nearby Rockford. Walker, the mother of a five-year-old boy, has been suspended with pay from her post as a special-education teacher at Robeson High School.

FULL STORY

----------

Click the link and see the look on her mugshot!!! like WTF! :wacko:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i had the hots for my art teacher

he was like 45-50 maybe but shit what a bod - think Hugh Jackman. He wouldn't have had to bribe me for sex at all

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: Chicago Teacher In Teen Sex Bust

Originally posted by Squirt

----------

Click the link and see the look on her mugshot!!! like WTF! :wacko:
    And WTF does the molestation of three boys have to do with the gay market?
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Originally posted by jIgG
    i had the hots for my art teacher

he was like 45-50 maybe but shit what a bod - think Hugh Jackman. He wouldn't have had to bribe me for sex at all
    I've experienced the same thing. Totally hot for a couple teachers I've had. My 6th grade science teacher ( Mr. Daltoso ) had the BIGGEST package. He was so hot too. All the girls wanted him. Having sex with him would have been a fantasy come true.

But.. fantasy and reality are different. Actually having sex with your teacher would bring up so many emotions in a kid, stuff they aren't ready to handle yet.

Here in Australia the big news is a 15 yr. old boy had sex with his teacher. story here . She was charged with 6 counts of penetration with a child under 16 and found guilty, sentence suspended. Which means she had sex with a 15 year old and didn't get in trouble :-D

In the article the kid was quoted as saying "Obviously it was against the law, but I'm telling you I'm not affected by it, and I wasn't seduced," he said. "I got along fine for the past year and I'll get along fine for the rest of my life."

If you follow the link the teacher is a hot chick. I wonder if a male teacher did a 15 yr old male student the results would have been the same.

Then again, in Australia 16 is the legal age for sex and you can drink at 18 :-D

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Love yourself and Hate BUSH!!!

It simply shows that WE ARE NOT THE PERVERTS that they (Bush and the assholes who voted for him...you know who YOU are) would paint us to be...the truth is that most of the PERVERTS are straight!!!!

HELLO GIRL FRIEND!!!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Re: Re: Chicago Teacher In Teen Sex Bust

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    well i got my cherry popped at 15 but it was untill 18 that I got to the emotional part and it fucked with me.

in BG the age of consent is either 14 or 16, and well the drinking part nobody cares of the age. I was 13 going to the club my parents owned and my mum would buy us all cocktails

Originally posted by jIgG
    well..and well the drinking part nobody cares of the age. I was 13 going to the club my parents owned and my mum would buy us all cocktails
    Too funny! Pretty much the same round the world excluding America. I miss the U.S. so much but the die for your country at 18 but don't drink til 21 is a bit backwards. Then again, the longer we keep people from drinking the better society we have?

From this news story seems the kids having sex with their teacher had lots of booze and pot :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: Chicago Teacher In Teen Sex Bust

You're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

See there's a difference between MY inane/garbage post and yours... I started this site, Lee and I own the site and after 6 years I've earned the pleasure of posting whatever and whenever I want on my site.

You, on the other hand, have given Google the opportunity to spider the forum and associate the molestation of three boys with the gay market and this site.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Big Grin Whatever

Oh please...if you have unmonitored posting on the site then don't bitch when something is posted you don't like!!

This category is all over the place and anything of any interest is posted here...I actually thought his posting was GREAT since it showed that we are not the perverts here but the STRAIGHT adults are...so grow up dude!!

Muah...
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chicago Teacher In Teen Sex Bust

Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    You're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

See there's a difference between MY inane/garbage post and yours... I started this site, Lee and I own the site and after 6 years I've earned the pleasure of posting whatever and whenever I want on my site.

You, on the other hand, have given Google the opportunity to spider the forum and associate the molestation of three boys with the gay market and this site.
    Wow this is new to me. I didn't realize GWW was like this.

Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    Gary the word "m0lestati0n" wasn't mentioned in the article I posted, unfortunately your last post does now make it possible for Google to index GWW under that keyword. However, after doing a search on GWW under that term I do see it's been used before by others, including Lee in a thread he started titled Deputy With 3k+ CP Images Jailed For 5 Years. And what does that have to do with the Gay market? What's confusing to me is others post on topics like CP and m0lestati0n yet you jump down my throat for this thread which isn't about m0lestati0n or CP?

The article did mention "sexual abuse" and after doing a search on GWW I see I'm not the first to quote articles here that use those words. Amongst others Lee and Dawgy have. And the term "three boys" returns 16 pages of results on GWW.

Now what's the real reason your lashing out at me and saying things like "You're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.". I would never consider saying something like that to a fellow GWW member.

I await your apology for being so crass and hurtful. All I did was post to "your" board and try and help you with your 50,000 post goal.
    "You're a bigger idiot than I thought you were." With my 8.56 posts per day average on GWW I'm starting to think you're right. What a waste of time!

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Re: Whatever

Originally posted by MiamiB
    Oh please...if you have unmonitored posting on the site then don't bitch when something is posted you don't like!!

This category is all over the place and anything of any interest is posted here...I actually thought his posting was GREAT since it showed that we are not the perverts here but the STRAIGHT adults are...so grow up dude!!

Muah...
    Cheers MiamiB :thumbsup:

Nice to see some of us have a good head on our shoulders and aren't a "raving bitch" as Gary calls himself. Negative vibes really suck :coffee:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    *sigh*

Okay ive had enough of this thread for today

Regards,

Lee