Thread: How Often Do You Update Your Applications?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Often Do You Update Your Applications?

Im not talking about your OS updates like the SP2 ones and other bug fixes for Windows but more along the lines of the programs and software applications that you use on a daily basis such as..

FTP Programs, Thumbnail Creation Programs, Design Packages, Messaging Clients, Email Software, Server Side Scripts, etc...

Do you regularly update any of these products that you have purchased or, like me, do you find yourself staying with the version of the software that you 'know'?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    For myself, unless there is a major additon or fix I don't bother. Most updates are cosmetic usually which really doesn't matter to me. Of course there is also the fiscal consideration.

For example my firewall gives me a years of upgrades, that I naturally use. If I had to pay for each upgrade I'd wait until there were a lot more than one or two additions.

Ftp, thumbnail, image viewer, editor, etc. fall in that category for me. If its included in the price I go for it, if its extra I generally don't.

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online