Thread: Green light for gays in military to have sex....

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar

Green light for gays in military to have sex....

That is, the military in Peru.

Amazing how different things can be depending on what peice of dirt you're standing on. eh?

Peru gives green light for gays in military to have sex

Thu Nov 11, 2:02 PM ET

LIMA (AFP) - Peru's constitutional court has granted gays in the military the freedom to have sex, declaring that a rule which had deemed such relations illegal was unconstitutional.

The army's rule had stipulated that military personnel could not engage in sexual relations with persons of the same sex either within or outside their barracks.

But constitutional court official Samuel Abad dubbed that rule "completely discriminatory."

Gays in the armed forces had been subject to expulsion or prison sentences if they engaged in homosexual relations, even outside their barracks, under a rule that Aldo Araujo of Lima's Homosexual Movement gay rights group declared "a violation of people's right to privacy."

Yahoo News
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Yes...

Yes...and we live in the most "advanced" country in the world and we are "liberating" the rest of the world to give them the freedoms that have here in the USA...PLEASE we are a JOKE to most of the world!!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

Dawgy
    mmmm peruvian military boys...

ill see u guys later, i got some traveling to do

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I agree MiamiB. While the rest of the world is throwing out discriminatory laws and allowing gays to marry [Canada, Spain, southern Brazil] the fundamentalist wackos in the United States are passing constitutional amendments banning gay marriage. If only Canada had Mexico's climate I would be moving.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Its good to see other countries wirting rules into the books to govern this kind of thing however, at the same time, its a shame things like this HAVE to be written into the books at all.

Regards,

Lee

DamianPPVNetworks
    I like this thread... I'm still hung up on the part about hot sweaty latino soldiers "having sex" in their barracks... i'm controlling my language because this website is not age protected... or is it... Lee?

More things to think about:

Gay couples can legally get married in Spain. I'm sure this is true in many European countries, I just happen to know about Spain because I was just talking to (cruising) someone in Madrid.

Meanwhile, on the homefront... we are taking away gay rights and increasing mass production of the Holy Bible. We are moving backward while everyone else is moving forward...

UGH! I feel depressed. Time to go to the gym.

D

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Freedom should be same for all,that's my opinion!