Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good gay revshare prog...Spam me!

Rainbo1956

Good gay revshare prog...Spam me!

Ok, can you spam me with whom ever you have successfully made some good sales with, or who you think has a good rev share program and sites?

Also, Please "NO" drive by spammers "UNLESS" you have a unique program of your own (*)!
    i.e...I'll promote small sites as well as big...they just have to have substance and be quality.

(*) For the NEW or drive by spammers:
    I love this board because it's a quality board, so, IF you have not been here before...please register, stay awhile, contribute and gain some great friends!

You need not post these mentioned below, because....we're already registered with them:
    (Thanks to some of the members here...we've recently joined some great ones!)

Orgasmcash
    imlive
    XonDemand
    PlatuimunBucks
    QueerCash
    TotemCash
    SexInc (ewwwww)
    HMBoys
    VideoSecrets
    AdamMale
    MaximumCash
    Nightcharm's
    AEBN
    Flirt4Free

(There are probably more that I forgot, but, if I forgot them, they may have forgot me too....
    I can try to re-register again with them - if permitted, and use your referal link)

I'm mostly looking for very unique sites to promote..."all gay" in nature...ok well, bi works too.
    Reality, live, video, upsells...etc....

Upsells are good...very, very good in fact, as I can use them on my paysite as well.

So, if there is something that isn't already on this list, and you have a referal program that you think does well...spam me with it!

I'm putting together a kickass site that should do very well and I have plans to get loads of traffic very soon!

BTW...I LOVE sharing in profit...so, my fellow "gaywidewebmasters" I hope when you spam me with your sponsors, they offer you a 10% webmaster referral fee!

I hope you can refer some links!

Thanks in advance,

Len

BDBionic
    There are an infinite number of awesome sites out there, owned and operated by a couple people, that aren't parts of a big sponsor program yet still convert great, have lots of resources, original and unique content, and excellent customer service.

BoyFunk.com comes to mind right away, for me.

Since I started promoting them in January they've consistently been a top converter and revenue generator.

Xstr8guy
    OCcash Penispalooza is going great for me!

BigCashSociety is a good seller for me.

ClickHereCash is a new one for me, but it looks great.

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    OCcash Penispalooza is going great for me!

BigCashSociety is a good seller for me.

ClickHereCash is a new one for me, but it looks great.
    Hummm, I tried to register with bigcashsociety.com, so either my sister already did and we have not recieved confirmation yet or they're on crack!

Either way, I know I have NOT recieved anything from them yet.

Seems we should have received something by now regardless...

I'll try again in a day or so...seems like an ok place...we jsut don't understand why we, A) Haven't received anything If we did register and B) Why we can't register now (it we didn't already)

OCcash doesn't seem to have "Gay" sites...

BDBionic....
    I'll check BoyFunk.com in a little while while.

RainGurl
    PrideBucks offers 60% rev share or $30 per sale.
    We work with many of the posters here. Take a look at the program and hit me up with any questions.

Jasun
    We do 50% revshare, our rebills are great, and we've got a quality site that doesn't screw with the members.

And no, I'm not naked on the site anywhere.

I'm saving myself for Bear Car.

desslock
    Rainbo

I have had my eye on BigCockSociety since Internext - because I am in need of a good latino site to promote. They never replied to my application either.

So...I still wait. Anyone have experience with MiamiBoyz.com ?

Steve

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Jasun
    We do 50% revshare, our rebills are great, and we've got a quality site that doesn't screw with the members.

And no, I'm not naked on the site anywhere.

I'm saving myself for Bear Car.
    Damn! LOL

Ok, yes I'm onmy way there now! Great that it matches what I'm doing!

Kewl RainGurl!
    Thanks, going there now!

Keep em coming people!

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    There are an infinite number of awesome sites out there, owned and operated by a couple people, that aren't parts of a big sponsor program yet still convert great, have lots of resources, original and unique content, and excellent customer service.

BoyFunk.com comes to mind right away, for me.

Since I started promoting them in January they've consistently been a top converter and revenue generator.
    Done :groovy:
    Thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ill see if i can get Mario from BCS to stpo by this thread so he can help you guys out who submitted an application but never heard back

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    OCcash doesn't seem to have "Gay" sites...
    Penispalooza is their only gay site right now... but it's killer... my best seller right now

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Xstr8guy
    Penispalooza is their only gay site right now... but it's killer... my best seller right now
    Nice...thanks Xstr8guy!

Yup, it works for me...

Folks, I forgot to mention...I HATE popups...well a few are fine.
    Please DON'T recommend programs that have too many popups (unless they give you a choice)

WOW...many great sugetions so far though....

Thanks,
    Len

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Lee
    Ill see if i can get Mario from BCS to stpo by this thread so he can help you guys out who submitted an application but never heard back

Regards,

Lee
    That'd be great and thanks!

Jasun
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    Folks, I forgot to mention...I HATE popups...well a few are fine.
    Please DON'T recommend programs that have too many popups (unless they give you a choice)
    Our tour has one exit pop up.. but you can turn it off.

Rainbo1956
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Our tour has one exit pop up.. but you can turn it off.
    Good, thanks...done, they're a 'lil slow at getting back to me.

Maybe I'm just in too much of a hurry...

I've been finding this quite a bit. I sign up with a program and have to wait (Or, I never hear back)

So, I wait a few days....beyond that...what else can someone do?

Some peeps use some older affilate programs or they're not in any hurry to get their affiliates going?

I have a mission and maybe I'm in too much of a hurry...but, when I have the time to work onmy sites, I try to do it all at once.....