RainGurl

scott peterson guilty!

extra! extra!
    guilty of 1st degree for laci
    2nd degree for connor...

Xstr8guy
    Who?

Direct Holly
    What wonderful news. I could cry for her family.. Justice has been served!

Jasun
    I don't think he did it.

So I'm a bit pissed.

But He'll get at least 1 more trial.. there's more than enough for an appeal already.

RainGurl
    i do think he's guilty. there was just so much damning circumstantial evidence. no smoking gun, but it was enough to convince me. i've followed the trial very closely and am just totally convinced he did it. the fact that her body was found 90 miles from their home, where scott happened to be fishing on the day she went missing, was the clincher. just too coincidental. especially because he lied and said he was golfing that day, originally. plus, he kept the boat he bought a secret from everyone, including his family. everything he had on him in san diego when he was arrested clearly said to me that he was planning to flee the country. i didn't really see anything from the defense that gave me any real doubt about him being guilty.

Jasun
    Meh...

Not enough to convince me.

The fact that he'd most likely not be able to throw a body out of the boat without it tipping over is a big one.. the fact that he didn't really seem to have any reason to do it... the fact that there's been more than one woman get killed that way in that area in the last few years.. the fact that they can't even prove that she died on that day.

It just didn't convince me.

And it has nothng to do with the fact that he's hot.

And if I thought I wasn't gonna get a fair trial, I'd probably run too.

RainGurl
    i don't know, geragos tried to prove that it couldn't be done... but it took him 4 tries to NOT be able to do it....kinda backfired on him.
    the leading cause of death in pregnant women is murder by thier husband, according to court tv.

Thanks for the info RainGirl You Rock! :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    the leading cause of death in pregnant women is murder by thier husband, according to court tv.
    Damn thats a scary statistic.. wonder how true it is :eek:

Regards,

Lee