Thread: Best Investment for New Site??

NewBoyToyMatt

Best Investment for New Site??

Okay, so I'm building a new site (twink site) and don't have a lot of money to spend. I have a lot of picture content (stock an CD-ROMS, no custom stuff).

What would be the best investment in content? Custom shoots, videos, plug-in, games, ect.?

Once I'm up and running, I'll use the profits to reinvest, but to start out, I'd like to hear what you think is the best investment to retain users.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Go with regular content to start out with although, to be honest, the twink niche is very over-saturated and your site will have to be of a higher than normal quality or extremely unique IMHO.

For content check out both http://www.ounique.com and http://www.boycontent.com

Regards,

Lee

flashfreak
    hey Matt, contact me on icq, our games are a great add-on if you want to create a community on your site.
    they are full customizable , the content, the interface, preloader logo.. all external jpg files loaded by the games on the fly.

hit me on icq: 163671223 and I'll setup a demo account for you.

if you have lots of pics, seems like lots of videos would be a very good step. i would consider going to worldwidecontent.com, talking to moses about what you need, and instead of using whatever they have up already, getting a list of the gay titles they carry that are not yet offered. they have a LOT of titles they don't have on the site, and have not yet encoded.

that way, you can get content that isn't all over every site yet. and their prices are pretty good anyway...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by flashfreak
    hey Matt, contact me on icq, our games are a great add-on if you want to create a community on your site.
    they are full customizable , the content, the interface, preloader logo.. all external jpg files loaded by the games on the fly.

hit me on icq: 163671223 and I'll setup a demo account for you.
    Your games are definately a good deal.. you cant argue with fully customizable games for under $100 when it usually costs $100 a month to lease them $0.02

Regards,

Lee

flashfreak
    just saw my sig is not visible yet

here's our site www.adultgamestemple.com - premium full customizable games.

I'd rather be whole, than good
    If you can manage to shoot even a little bit of your own stuff (custom) and then pad it out with purchased content or leased feeds you will have a unique feature - which in my experiences is really needed.

We've got a couple of feeds - please let me know if you're interested in taking a look.

BRIAN.

Ronaldo
    Matt, as someone who's sold virtually every type of content this industry has to offer, I think I can give you some insight.

Hit me up and I'll give it to you off the boards for reasons you'll understand when you hear them.

ICQ-272000271 or phone preferably 204-726-8392...call collect if you like.

NikKay
    Hey Matt,

We offer fully customizable feeds that can be set up to look like they belong to your site and you can change out the movies anytime you like (great for keeping members). We have a package for brand new sites that charges "as you go" requiring no up-front money.

Hit me up for more info!