Thread: Good Muscle Video Products

I'd rather be whole, than good

Good Muscle Video Products

Hey Folks,

I'm in the market for some good muscle video products - plug-ins, DVD content...wotever.

Any suggestions?

BRIAN.

NikKay
    We offer customizable plug-ins that would be perfect for you. You customize your header and footer, you choose which movies from our database appear in your plug-in, and you control the updates. We have many muscle videos available in our database.

Check out http://www.FeedsNow.com and contact me for demo pass.

Thanks!

NikKay - your feeds charge by the minute rather than the gig? that makes me nervous. and does this mean that we're paying the same if a guy downloads a dialup clip as we are if he downloads a broadband clip???

NikKay
    Hey basschick,

Because we do pay-per-view as well, our system is set up by minutes. For approximately 333 minutes, you would use 1 gb of transfer on average. My test clients found that they actually paid less money going by the per minute pricing than going by the gig with other providers.

Also, our feeds are all streaming and we do not offer any downloads. Because of the high quality, these feeds are geared towards those with better than dial-up connections. On our pay-per-view theatre sites, we do offer a download option.

If you're interested in trying the feeds out, I would be more than happy to give you the first month free so you can see how the pricing would work out for you and if it's something your members would like.

Our pay-per-view theatres are completely free to webmasters and include 15 minutes free to all new clients.

NikKay - thanks for talking to me on icq. you've got mail - it's a question regarding what you charge per minute.

thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Your feeds certainly do look good NikKay

Regards,

Lee

NikKay
    Thanks ever so much, Lee!

i got my feed set up. you can have your exact header and footer on it - anything you like. no weird templates or anything - you just upload a text file with your html and it puts it on the page. VERY nice :-)