Thread: Help Don Ounique Win Male Calendar Award

TheLegacy

Help Don Ounique Win Male Calendar Award

Hey everyone - wanted to call upon you to help put my dearest friend and brother Don Ounique over the top on the XNations Male Calendar.

Even though I am a contestant too, Don would make a better centerfold than myself and my hopes is that it would be a scratch and sniff

So just click on the link and pick Don to be in the calendar

http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9706

Jasun
    hmph.

I don't even get an honourable mention.

Which I guess, is ok, since I had my picture taken with an elf, and Don wore... well.. go take a look. woof.

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    hmph.

I don't even get an honourable mention.

Which I guess, is ok, since I had my picture taken with an elf, and Don wore... well.. go take a look. woof.
    oh crap hun.. didnt see you there.. so sorry - figured you had all the bathhouses and dance halls covered on your vote

Jasun - your a calendar boy for everyone of us you know that

Jasun
    Originally posted by TheLegacy
    oh crap hun.. didnt see you there.. so sorry - figured you had all the bathhouses and dance halls covered on your vote

Jasun - your a calendar boy for everyone of us you know that
    Bathhouses and Dancehalls?

er..

Yeah, I guess that's fair.

Plus I've got the Mechanic Vote locked and the Drunken Straight guy vote.

So I'll probably be just fine.

hee hee

Mindy
    You are winning by a fair amount!!!! I voted for your best friend cause it is so nice to see Brotherly Love!!!!

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Mindy
    You are winning by a fair amount!!!! I voted for your best friend cause it is so nice to see Brotherly Love!!!!
    thanks Mindy for voting - just a short time left.. I really want to see Don beat these guys, and as always - I'll still be on top, but I prefer to be looking down at Don LOL

Jasun
    Well, the votes are in, and not only did BOTH Don and I make the cut, the hands down winner was TheLegacy.

So we're all officially.. um... in a calendar.

TheLegacy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Well, the votes are in, and not only did BOTH Don and I make the cut, the hands down winner was TheLegacy.

So we're all officially.. um... in a calendar.
    very cool, since we both are in toronto wonder what they would say to you and I doing a few photo's together :wtf:

Jasun
    I'd be game for that...