Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RNC Staffer = queer & barebacker

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

RNC Staffer = queer & barebacker

:wtf:

he got cought with a profile on the web looking for guys in DC to have bareback sex with

the media hasn't picked it up, yet

http://www.blogactive.com/2004/11/rn...thers-for.html

he's either going to get swept under the rug, stay where he is, or the story will explode and with this barebacking shit it will be more black marks and amo for the crazy right wingers

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Not another government scandal LOL

Regards,

Lee

i thought i read they want to make him the chairman

the DC press are sniffing for queers in the gov't, they out mostly Republicans though since they're mostly anti-gay marriage.......

JustMe
    Greetings:

Ok, I never really understood how a gay man could possibly be a republican before this. Now I get it.

He has no desire for commitment, so the whole marriage issue doesn't bother him at all.

He goes around having bareback sex with anonymous strangers, so the "no passing out condoms" clause that came along with the AIDS funding for Africa doesn't really bother him either.

Makes prefect sense, I think...

BDBionic
    haha of all people that dude had to end up in a chatroom with, it was the guy that runs blogactive.com. Too funny.

Sad

The guy from BlogActive has poor character. He doesn't realize these guys are our inside men and makes a name for himself by doing stunts like this. Truly unfortunate. He's doing the work of the Bush supporters. How sad. The last thing we need is another family member outing our inside guys that work for our community in secret.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Lol, his gay.com profile sounds great!

Dzinerbear
    The profile's gone.

Xstr8guy
    It's on the bottom of this page, D-bear
    http://www.blogactive.com/

laguages spoken:
    Southern

Xstr8guy
    Never mind, here is the good stuff...

That blog doesn't allow you to cut and paste text... strange. I had to take a screen cap

Jasun
    Originally posted by Squirt
    The guy from BlogActive has poor character. He doesn't realize these guys are our inside men and makes a name for himself by doing stunts like this. Truly unfortunate. He's doing the work of the Bush supporters. How sad. The last thing we need is another family member outing our inside guys that work for our community in secret.

Inside man? If he's doing any work for the gay community "in secret" then he's doing a shitty-ass job of it. If you think that a pathetic closet-loser is going to be able to do anyting on the inside other than nod his head when asked if homos should get sent to prison camps, you're dreaming in technicolour. And he's no "family member" of mine.

I say out them all.. Hypocrits do us no good whatsoever. Guys who help work against the community and then reap the benefit of our hard work make me want to go break femurs. Working for the RNC durring the day and enjoying the rights and freedoms won by the people he's working against is about as smarmy as you can get.

On the other side, exposing hypocrisy is what we're gonna have to do. Once people have placed themselves high on a pedestal, it's good for the world to knock that pedestal over.

edk
    oops ! I think I replied to his post

just kidding <G>

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Inside man? If he's doing any work for the gay community "in secret" then he's doing a shitty-ass job of it. If you think that a pathetic closet-loser is going to be able to do anyting on the inside other than nod his head when asked if homos should get sent to prison camps, you're dreaming in technicolour. And he's no "family member" of mine.

I say out them all.. Hypocrits do us no good whatsoever. Guys who help work against the community and then reap the benefit of our hard work make me want to go break femurs. Working for the RNC durring the day and enjoying the rights and freedoms won by the people he's working against is about as smarmy as you can get.

On the other side, exposing hypocrisy is what we're gonna have to do. Once people have placed themselves high on a pedestal, it's good for the world to knock that pedestal over.
    You certainly have a way with words! :swoon:

Jasun
    My favorite part of his profile is the "I'm usually ready" for sex "3-5" times a week.

He's a republican for sure.

Democrats do it twice a day. It's why I'm always out of breath.