Promote our Fresh Reality & Video Niche Sites $$$

Click Me Media offers Fresh Reality Sites that are converting Awesome and are sure to do fantastic since Reality Style Sites are so HOT now!

Earn $27-$35 per trial sign-up

Click Here For Click Me Media Now!

ETHNIC TRANNIES:
Ethnic Trannies is a reality style site with the tour updated with a new episode every other week. Within the members area the videos are available in high & low speeds in mpg & wmv formats. The members area is updated three times a week.

GAY BLACK STALLIONS:
This site features the popular video style tour with new episodes added every other week. Even if you don't have any gay traffic give GBS a try, there are lots of bi-curious surfers on your sites waiting to try a site like this. Within the members area the videos are available in high & low speeds in mpg & wmv formats. The members area is updated three times a week.

BOOTY SEEKER:
The only Black Amateur Reality site on the market so you know the conversions of great. The site is about two guys who search the streets for females with the best butts in America. Once they find a contender they take her back to their crib & that's when the hardcore action begins. This site features 100% exclusive content, and the tour is updated every two weeks with a new girl.

Top Converting Sites For 2004-10-01 -> 2004-10-30 (by Site 2nd page unique)

GayBlackStallions 1:41
EthnicTrannies 1:63
BootySeeker 1:154

Hit me up on ICQ if you have any questions .. Now Lets Make Some $$$$ :-)