Thread: Cant Wait To See 'Alexander' Now...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Cant Wait To See 'Alexander' Now...

ATHENS (Reuters) - A group of Greek lawyers are threatening to sue Warner Bros. film studios and Oliver Stone, director of the widely anticipated film "Alexander," for suggesting Alexander the Great was bisexual.

The lawyers have already sent an extrajudicial note to the studio and director demanding they include a reference in the title credits saying his movie is a fictional tale and not based on official documents of the life of the Macedonian ruler.

"We are not saying that we are against gays but we are saying that the production company should make it clear to the audience that this film is pure fiction and not a true depiction of the life of Alexander," Yannis Varnakos, who spearheads the campaign by 25 lawyers, told Reuters on Friday.

Stone was quoted on the MSNBC.com Web Site as telling the upcoming edition of Playboy magazine that the film's depiction of Alexander could offend some.

"We go into his bisexuality. It may offend some people, but sexuality in those days was a different thing," he was quoted as saying.

While the film starring Colin Farrell and Angelina Jolie will be released on Nov. 24, Varnakos said he has already gathered enough information regarding the content of the movie to suggest there are "inappropriate references."

"We have not seen the film but from the information we have already there are references to his alleged homosexuality, a fact that is in no historical document or archive on Alexander," he said. "Either they make it clear that this is a work of fiction or we will take the case further."

This is not the first time Greeks have been angered by suggestions Alexander was homosexual and had affairs with young men.

Two years ago hundreds of northern Greeks from the province of Macedonia, where he was born, stormed an archeological symposium after one speaker presented a paper on the homosexuality of Alexander. Police were called in to evacuate the participants.

One of the greatest military leaders of all time, Alexander, who was never defeated in battle, conquered about 90 percent of the then-known world before his mysterious death at the age of 32, building an empire that stretched from the Mediterranean to Afghanistan (news - web sites).

Varnakaos said as Stone has the right to freely express himself, the audience should have the right to know.

"We cannot come out and say that (former U.S.) President John F. Kennedy was a shooting guard for the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team and so Warner cannot come out and say Alexander was gay," Varnakos said.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...e_alexander_dc

I especially love that bolded paragraph :thumbsup:

The reason they cant say it is because it isnt true and everyone knows it whereas, with Alexander.. who knows, all i know is it was considered healthy for Greek men and women to have partners of both sexes and in fact, both Gary and I watched a history channel program on this earlier this week and i have to say, it was damn good viewing

Regards,

Lee

Oh and was this the movie where they had to cut farrells cock scene out of the film because it was 'to big'?

Regards,

Lee

It actually looks like the cut nude scene was from a previous movie :thumbsup:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=6363

Regards,

Lee

Yeah he was nude in Tigerland and Home at the end of the World. His cock was so big in Home at the end of the world they cut it but reporters for Gay mags that were at the screening said it was fluffed or looked like a CGI stunt cock. In the above mentioned move he played a striaght character in a Gay love triangle. The movie is created after a book by a Gay author. They say his willy will be shown in the final cut though :high:

Here are some shots from him in Tigerland.

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

willwest
    I can hardly wait to see Colin Farrell and the rest of the impressive cast in the new movie release, Alexander. Colin Farrell exudes a handsome, powerful, magnetic presence similar to Brad Pitt.

Thanks for sharing the pics Squirt.

Lara M
    I look forward to seeing the movie too..

undermyspell
    I would love to get Angelina Jolie in my bedroom... what I could do with those lips would make the devil blush... I might even let my hubby have a turn with her when i'm done.. :wtf:

Takemytaco
    Originally posted by undermyspell
    I would love to get Angelina Jolie in my bedroom... what I could do with those lips would make the devil blush... I might even let my hubby have a turn with her when i'm done.. :wtf:
    "ew! straight sex!"

J/K

undermyspell
    not unless girl/girl is considered straight.. although I would love to get her horizontal... :angel:

Originally posted by undermyspell
    not unless girl/girl is considered straight.. although I would love to get her horizontal... :angel:
    You think Angelina Jolie has a loose pussy? I hope she doesn't, but I have a feeling she might. Her pussy aside Angelina Jolie is a HOT chick. I'd fuck her ~ under the right circumstances, like with Colin Farrell in bed with us :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Takemytaco
    Originally posted by Squirt
    You think Angelina Jolie has a loose pussy? I hope she doesn't, but I have a feeling she might. Her pussy aside Angelina Jolie is a HOT chick. I'd fuck her ~ under the right circumstances, like with Colin Farrell in bed with us :high:
    I'd like to watch that
    :-)

undermyspell
    NO I wasn't saying she had a loose pussy.. I was referring to the gorgeous lips on her face... LOL

Originally posted by Takemytaco
    I'd like to watch that
    :-)
    Mate if you were watching I'd have to pull you into bed with us :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com