Thread: Colin Farrel Nude

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin Colin Farrel Nude

LOS ANGELES -- The last time he pulled a full monty, it was cut out.

This time, it looks like Colin Farrell's full-frontal nude scene in "Alexander" will stay. Farrell shows it all in a sex scene on his wedding night.

Blink and you'll miss it, though. It goes by quickly.

Previously, preview audiences ruined it for anyone who was looking forward to seeing all of Farrell in "A Home at the End of the World."

In that film, the Irish actor had a full-frontal nude scene, which was cut after audiences gasped or cheered when he walked out of the bedroom with nothing on. The producer said Farrell's nude scene became too distracting.

Farrell has starred in such films as "Phone Booth," "Daredevil" and "S.W.A.T." He plays Alexander the Great in Oliver Stone's "Alexander." It was recently announced that Farrell would play Det. James "Sonny" Crockett in an upcoming "Miami Vice" movie.

He was named one of People Magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in 2003, and also became a new father in September of 2003 to a baby boy named James.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/ente...79/detail.html

I just had to check after that previous thread about 'Alexander' and it appears his nude scene is staying in the movie although we'll have to be extra vigilant with the freeze frame if we wanna catch a glimpse of his manhood by the looks of it

Regards,

Lee

Well to tide you over here are some screen caps of previous films he's done

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Ghaleon
    Colin Farrel is gorgeous. I hope they indeed kept the scene. I heard they cut it because fans were asking so many questions (Is it cut? Is it uncut? How big is it?) that it distracted from the movie.

JustBryce
    I'm really interested to see if they truly portray Alexander the Great realistically. He was known to play and love on our side of the fence, but I'm afraid they will hollywood it up and show him as only as straight. Has anyone heard if they let any of Alexander's gayness show through?