Thread: anyone familiar with the THUGS niche?

xenigo

WTF? anyone familiar with the THUGS niche?

These two models walked in the door today. Are they a good fit for the thugs niche?? I need your opinions on them.

JustBryce
    The second one more than the first. They are a little young for thug, more like punks

Put a couple of temporary tattoos on them and I think it would make a pretty big difference. Anything you can do to make them look a bit older.

i agree - a little too young. but you know what? if you have more like 'em, you could have a sort of young thugs site. and JustBryce - that temporary tattoos is a good idea!

Jasun
    As would be some fake gold chains and stuff.

Make 'em look like wanna be thugs.. they're a bit too young, but I know you could do really well with them.. especially the second guy.

i don't know whether they'd do really well. guys looking for thugs are looking for a maturity and presence that these boys don't really have yet. they'll grow into it, but right now the cuteness hasn't rubbed off of them yet.

they're more like thug boiz.

Dawgy
    send that 2nd over to me :angel:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    It's Amazing The "Cultural/Racial" Differences There Are In The World! , Our "Thugs" Here In Hawaii Are Either "Filipino" Street Gangs Or "Samoan" Wrestlers!
    The Pictures Are Nice! , Too Nice I Think For "Thugs" ( They Don't Have Enough "Gang-Scars"! , Maybe If You Could Have Them Look Mean/Tough ( The Tattoo Idea Was Great Bryce ), Shoot Them Against "City-Settings" ( Brick Walls/Link Fence/Etc..)Have Them Like Holding Cans Of Spray Paint Or Inside The Front Seat Of A Car Removing The Radio ( Make Sure They Put It Back! You Know Like Atypical "Thug-Stuff" ( If You Don't Have Access To The Outdoors The Corner Walls Of A Room Work Great , Just Make Sure They Don't Spray Paint Your Walls Neon!
    Other Than That Looks Great , Good Luck On Your Site!

Dzinerbear
    A thug to me is threatening. These two are pretty skinny ... I could snap either of them in two inbetween my calves, which concrete-like thanks to my trainer.

To buy them as thugs, they'd have to put on some weight.

Dzinerebar

undermyspell
    I agree with the second more than the first.. the first looks too young and sensitive to be a thug. Both look a little young though in my opinion