Thread: Recurring Billing / Mail Order Goods?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Recurring Billing / Mail Order Goods?

Does anyone know if it is possible to do recurring billing on a monthly basis for a mail order product?

So someone buys producta tomorrow and it gets shipped out then 30 days later, they are billed again and another product gets shipped out etc etc?

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    You don't ask the easy one's do you? :coffee:

I'd say if there is a will there is a way, you might have to call it, say a club or membership of some kind, where they get the new item monthly but as far as the CC processor is concerned its a membership site... unless you use your own merchant account, then shouldn't be a problem at all.. least I'd not think there would be but then one and one is four right? :juggle:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL Ian.

If theres a hard way to do something i can guarantee ill be the one to find it

I had already thought about the 'club' aspect but i honestly dont think that would work well from a marketing perspective for the product we have

Hopefully NetBilling or one of the third party processors like Epoch or CCBill will know for sure :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    A possible way you could get away with it I would think would be to have a membership site, where the members area is product info and updates, and the membership fee includes the price of the product, but the product is "free with site membership", then every month that they remain a member of the site another free product is shipped to them. If the site can contain some sort of "exclusive information", or if it is an adult item with explicit pictures, usage instructions, etc then you have a reason for having the members area.

If the reason you are asking is because of the "no physical goods" rule of most cc processors, wouldnt this get around it?

Dzinerbear
    Sounds like the "Fruit of the Month" thing that petrified Marie and her husband on "Everybody Loves Raymond."

Dzinerbear

Jasun
    I just ate my fruit of the month last night

Takemytaco
    Isn't that like "Girls gone wild" That they send you a new video each month until you cancel.

I'm sure there is a way to do it.

Corey Bryant
    Hm well yeah it can be done. We have done it before with a few acquiring banks. It is a little tricky & they review your policies - well actually they reviewed this one client's because of his previous chargeback history. So if you are a new business with this - it should be somewhat pretty simple. Plus it depends what type of products (I have to ask especially since it is this kind of forum )

WTS - Ben
    Lee,

This is no problem! :specs:
    Hit me up and I'll get you rollin!

Kind Regards,
    Ben

ICQ# 138827832
    1-800-982-9366

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Hi,

Netbilling can help you out with this type of business model. We have many merchants who ship recurring products such as Herbalo.

Toll Free within the US: (888)357-8166
    Outside the US: (661)252-2456

Thank you, Mitch Farber

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.