Thread: These Dreams...

DigitalJay

Sad These Dreams...

I just woke up from the weirdest dream...

I was walking with this woman in a desert at sunset, she was carrying a really detailed vase. She started telling me she was the secret lover of an Egyptian prince and that they were deeply and passionately in love, but that he died tragicly before his time. She was so striken with grief that she snuck into his tomb and stole the urn containing his heart (she held up the vase), and swore to "the gods" that they would never be seperated again.

She said she carried it with her everywhere she went, and went to sit at a statue of him every day at sunset. Just about then we got to the very statue, and she looked down and wouldn't look at it. She told me that she had died there of a broken heart and couldn't bare to look at it. Then she grabbed my shoulder and told me that I was her, and that my now ex that I still live with was him, and that we always were together in every life, and that I couldn't leave him or I would be breaking her vow.

Right then the sun finally set and darkness went down over the statue, and it's eyes turned blue and started glowing, and she started saying over and over again "his eyes of the deepest blue eternity, they haunt my soul" over and over again, and then I woke up.

Isn't that the corniest load of crap ever? It really got me wondering how our subconscience minds come up with this kind of stuff. Too many bad movies? I don't know but I'm not very romantic so it seemed really out of the norm for me. He does have the same blue eyes though, so it was pretty damn weird.

Have you all ever had "reincarnation" dreams, or something so super weird it really boggled your mind when you woke up?

DigitalJay
    I think most of my dreams do come from movies, cuz this one the other night was really, really over the top:

I was in a hotel room with Charlie Sheen of all people, and we were kissing on the side of the bed, when Freddy Krueger busts in and starts chasing me around. Charlie ran out fast, and its just me and Freddy. He stopped and picked up one of the pillows and shredded it up and started shaking feathers all over and laughing insanely. I'm about out of my mind with fear, so I pulled up the mattress and used it to push him up against the wall and ran out.

All along the hall are teenagers hanging by their tied-together hands from spikes in the wall, and they are all chanting the "1, 2 freddy's comming for you" ryhme in a monotone voice. I run down what seems like an endless flight of stairs and get to the deserted lobby. All the sliding doors are stuck shut so I figured i was history, but I finally got two pried open and ran out into the parking lot. I started running for my car but it starts getting further and further away (funny how that happens in bad dreams) and I looked back and out comes Freddy after me.

I actually got down on my knees and started banging my head on the pavement trying to wake up . All the sudden I melted through it and was falling through black sky over a city. I turned over and Freddy was falling over me, laughing and making slashing motions with his glove. I fell for what seemed like a while and finally came up fast on the ground, this was really scary b/c in falling dreams I always wake up, but i slammed down into, of all things, the roof of my car in the hotel parking lot . I rolled off and jumped in and Charlie is there in the passengers seat asking what the fuck took me so long.

I started hearing something scraping on the outside of the car, and the window iced up then busted, so I took off like a bat out of hell. We were going down a highway and the sun came up, then I heard a siren and looked in the rear view and a cop was pulling me over, next to a really pretty lake. I pulled over and was talking to Charlie when I looked out the window and saw a sign that said "Camp Crystal Lake" I was like "ooooh fuck" and looked in my rearview, and of course hear comes Jason pulling along a dead cop by the hair toward the car. I started freaking out again and luckily woke up.

Freddy dreams are definately too much but this was my first freddy vs jason dream, really really too much. I gotta stop eating junk food before I go to bed!

rubikkx
    cool man
    have u heard of new japanese smelling internet?