Thread: Content???

mensniche

Content???

Ok guys who do you buy your gay content from and why?

Dzinerbear
    I buy a lot of content from Ounqiue because the IDs and signed model contracts come with the picture set. Their prices are reasonable. Any time I've ever had a problem, question, or concern, Don at Ounique has been all over it in a hurry.

I buy a lot of content from Gay Adult Photos because they carry a lot of the kinds of men and kinds of sex that my traffic likes (that would be piggie sex). They don't include 2257 stuff right in the photo set, but it is available for request.

I have bought some stuff from Midnight Digital, but unfortunately their stuff is so inexpensive that within two minutes of it being released, it's everywhere.

I have bought from Innovative Content and Dawgy is here on the list. I bought it because it wasn't over exposed.

I've also purchased from Max Pixels. Good quality stuff, but a little pricey for my credit card.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

mensniche
    Wow thanks man...

dready
    Please keep us in mind.

Gay Content

Dzinerbear
    Hey dready,

You have some nice content there. Just a hint, it would be nice if your big preview pic actually showed the guy's cock. I have an uncut cock site and obviously cut guys aren't any good to me and I can't always tell by looking at the thumbs.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

undermyspell
    I really like Ounique's too.. they're always on the boards too to help you if you need it. That is who I recommend to my affiliates that are looking

ounique is my favorite. the full thumb preview with two pics per page that go full sized. plus don is an awesome rep - when i need a different full sized pic, he can make it happen right away. they have massive selection, keyword search, send out i.d. with each set, and reasonable prices.

maxpixels costs more, and isn't as searchable, but they have some awesome niche stuff, and their videos are great - really nice.

worldwidecontent is good for full video scenes. they have a lot of them, all from dvd's, and that is working well for me. their prices are reasonable, and they will search for the type of content you want even if it isn't listed on their site. they rip stiff from dvd's just for me - pretty cool! i.d. only for some of them, though...

modF
    Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    I buy a lot of content from Ounqiue because the IDs and signed model contracts come with the picture set. Their prices are reasonable. Any time I've ever had a problem, question, or concern, Don at Ounique has been all over it in a hurry.
    I could not have said it better myself.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    we have live gay video content

demo.collegeboyslive.com

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Until now i bough content only from www.worldwidecontent.com
    couse i mainly shoot all i need myself

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Have also got to mention Ounique again, Don is one of the most helpful content reps i know

Regards,

Lee

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Hey There - sorry to spam your thread but if you're looking for good video feeds take a look at ours.

www.hardgayfeeds.com