Thread: privatefeeds guy room now 24 - 7

privatefeeds guy room now 24 - 7

and why do i mention this? because when i told lee that when i talked to privatefeeds, karl said they would go live 24-7 and lee said "i'll believe it when i see it". lee said - truly - that most live rooms promise us anything, but never do anything more with their gay rooms.

so - if you want to promote a guy live room, or have live feeds in your site, two things i can tell you about the folks at private feeds - they are accessible and responsive to webmaster requests, and they keep their word.

i hope it's okay if i post this here, but i felt great that a program was keeping their word - so few don't.

undermyspell
    thanks for the post. I will definitely have to check it out as we're always looking for quality additions to the members area

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thats awesome stuff

Regards,

Lee

LiveBucksKarl
    thanks for the post basschick!

Lee, undermyspell haven't noticed you guys in our signups, what should I be looking for ?

we definately want to work hard on our niche gay feed and having now settled with a couple good studios we're ready to take the traffic!

I'm heading to the Vegas show and was wondering where would be the best event to meet you all ?

Any advice for a newbie to the gay industry ?

Originally posted by PFKarl
    I'm heading to the Vegas show and was wondering where would be the best event to meet you all ?
    Well youll find me at the Gay Webmaster Bash events

Incidently, we have a sole sponsorship left if i could interest you in it

Regards,

Lee

you're welcome!

i have thought for you, if you're interested. don't think of gay as a niche - what would it be a niche OF? straight isn't a niche - neither is gay. they are markets. hairy girls is a straight niche, hairy guys is a gay niche.

how's your gay feed doing?

thanks for the post basschick!

Lee, undermyspell haven't noticed you guys in our signups, what should I be looking for ?

we definately want to work hard on our niche gay feed and having now settled with a couple good studios we're ready to take the traffic!

Any advice for a newbie to the gay industry ?

LiveBucksKarl
    Humm basschick now you got me rethinking my whole perspective on things but it makes a whole lot of sense!

The feed is doing alright, numbers keep increasing every week and I'm actually going to test that traffic you have in your signature to fill up the chatrooms. Our studio will be switching one more 24hour room very soon to have 2 cams 24h.

Keep on sending the traffic and we'll keep making them convert!

LiveBucksKarl

still going and growing...

Remamber this post ?

November 24th, and we still have the guys 24hours a day, now up to 2-3 models online at any time and with Lee's help we even got ourself in the sponsors on this board. Now we have another new studio coming live shortly with some really hot studs, we already have the twinks now we'll put the babes on!

Been seeing some nice results with our feeds, who is next to try em out ?

:biker:

LiveBucksKarl

Meet one of our models

This guy is actually doing a killing on the site

Come and check the feeds out yourself!

Re: Meet one of our models

This guy is actually doing a killing on the site

Come and check the feeds out yourself!
    Mmmmm... fresh meat

Karl, how about posting a little more info about what Private Feeds Cash offers its affiliates in a new thread? Ill even sticky it for you as a GWW community sponsor

Regards,

Lee