Thread: mainstream product, but no info in Google, sell or no?

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

mainstream product, but no info in Google, sell or no?

my mother has gotten the bug to sell stuff online, and she's now bugging about something that costs $300

however, this thing has absolutely NO information about it and what it does ont he internet. nothing.

all the claims are based on something some yellow newspaper wrote without mentioning who's done studies and so forth

i tell her it's a waste of time as nobody is going to put $300 for something just because I tell them all these stats and info, yet they can't Google it

the dillema is, to spend a $1000 on advertising and hope it works or forget about it?

Dzinerbear
    Okay, let me try and understand this.

Your mother wants to sell a product she's seen advertised somewhere, let's just call it the Slice-a-matic, and it's $300.

When you try and google Slice-a-matic, you find nothing?

If I've got this right, I'd walk away from this one.

First of all, I would think a $300 sale would be a hard thing to achieve. So, if there's no website to back up the product, I think you'll have even a harder sell.

Certainly there are products out there that haven't made it to the web yet, but I don't think it's necessarily a good plan to have your mother, who I take it has never sold anything on the Net before, be a pioneer.

I would think your mother would do better to find another product.

cheers
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I would agree with Michaels response if he has the right train of thought.

If its something else let us know

Regards,

Lee