Thread: Important Announcement for OneVerify Webmasters

TopBucks_Juan

Important Announcement for OneVerify Webmasters

As most of you know, major credit card companies continue to prescribe new regulations that directly affect the Adult Industry.

These new regulations prohibit the use of credit cards as age verification and also eliminate our ability to promote access to other adult sites. These factors, combined with the credit card companies risk aversion to the AVS/IPSP model has now resulted in the instability of the AVS market.

After careful analysis, the low performance of our OneVerify program and overall risk to our business has led us to the difficult decision of terminating the OneVerify affiliate program.

Beginning December 1st. we will no longer pay webmasters for traffic sent to OneVerify sites. Webmasters will have until December 31, 2004 to remove any links promoting a OneVerify site. By January 1, 2005 we will stop paying all per sign up accounts. Revshare accounts will continue to be paid on recurring, but not new sales, until the end of March 2005.

If you have any questions regarding this decision, please contact support@topbucks.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thanks for letting us know Juan

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    funny that i came accross OV couple days ago and wondered if it died and i guess it has