Thread: Where is the Separation These Days?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Where is the Separation These Days?

Not sure how many read the SF Gate but there is an alarming trend happening, and I am wondering, what do you think about all this erosion into the separation of church and state?

I mean I believe in God and to me evolution doesn't necessarily contradict the Darwin theory, but it seems in the states, there is a move to go back to pre 1925.

HERE IS THE ARTICLE

Is this the beginning of what this last election will mean?
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    ...As The "Oracle" Has Predicted! , The Church And State Have Become "The One" And They Are Going After Us "Mr.Smith's"(Gays)
    Afraid We Will Multiply ( Not Without A Miracle! And/Or Somehow
    "Contaminate/Infect" The System! , We Must All Seek..."The Trainman" Who Will Take Us Away And...Hmmm , I Watch "Matrix" Way Too Much!

Sincerely ~ "Merovingian"

Re: Where is the Separation These Days?

Originally posted by gaystoryman
    Is this the beginning of what this last election will mean?
    These things pop up here and there in the U.S. regarding teaching evolution in schools. It seems more of a community standards kind of thing. If enough parents in the school district want it, they get it.

I have to say, that here in Australia, to get a good education, you pretty much have to go to a religious private school. My son has "religion" class, where the kids pray etc. My boy knows where I stand on religion etc. I don't believe in religion, but I do believe in a higher power. ( not a man in a white suit that sees everything everyone does either )

Man currently can procreate without sex and clone itself, and other animals on the planet. We also have created animals that would not exist without our genetic modification. We’ve also created creatures that are crosses of other animals and insects, it's called transgenics, where you splice the genes of one creature with those of another. One example is Charlotte's Goat , where they've combined the genes of a spider and a goat and have created silk just 3 microns thick, that is three times as tough as DuPont's bulletproof Kevlar. They are already looking at transgenics as a way to make drugs more cheaply and efficiently then machines.

My hairless dog would not exist if it weren’t for human intervention.

However we were created, we are now the creators.

Naturally existing genetic mutation fills the gaps in the theory of evolution and saying intelligent design is the answer isn't quite as crazy as other explanations. After all we are intelligently designing animals ourselves, and at some point we'll be populating other planets. I'm sure we'll populate other planets with creatures we've created, to see how they evolve on their own, and at some point it's feasable those creatures will wonder who created them.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You whats weird, in every other country across the globe they all think [for the most part] that the seperation of church and state shouldnt even be an issue. Its second nature to them.

Regards,

Lee