Thread: How Many DBA's Do You Own?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Many DBA's Do You Own?

Just wondered for those of you with more than one current project underway how you hanle your corporate stuff?

Do you maintain everything under one entity or do you DBA any new projects?

We have about 6 DBA's of GA Media right now and we're working on some new stuff and from what i understand there are no limits as to how many DBAs a corporation can have which is handy as we have a bunch of stuff planned for next year too

So how do you handle multiple projects?

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    My bf and I own 4 companies. They are all entirely different from one another, so we keep them all separate. 3 corporations and 1 sole prop.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    i've been meaning to create a Delaware company for a while, anyone gone that route?

JustBryce
    We only have 1 DBA and just use it because some checks are written out to the DBA name. Otherwise, we create different corporations that are not tied to each other.

We have corps in two states and two countries currently.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    All of websites are legal DBA's of our corporations... plus like Bryce we have a few old DBA's still floating around that we still get checks on.

If you have different businesses you really should have multiple corps rather then everything being under one corporate umbrella.