Thread: B2B Payments? Your Preferred Payment Method?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

B2B Payments? Your Preferred Payment Method?

Just wondered how you all handld your B2B payments so far as the payment method you use?

Do you try to stick to one type of payment method, check, credit card, paypal, epassporte or, do you change the type depending on what services you are paying for?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    If I'm getting commissions for an affiliate program, I prefer to get a check.

I have bought a link list script and had a logo designed and paid for both through PayPal. I quite liked that because I felt like I had the added security of a third party involved. So if something wasn't delivered to me, then I could involve PayPal. A service like that makes me feel more secure when I'm dealing with strangers.

I haven't tried ePassporte yet.

I hate wiring.

And as a Canadian, sending cheques and/or money orders can be a pain in the ass because it always involves going to the bank.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I still like PayPal even though they've hassled us and closed an account. It's still the easiest way to get money in and out of an account. We use ePassporte too when someone else prefers it.

Oh, and for affiliate income, I really like ACH, but not too many companies offer it.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay so based on the responses so far, why do you like the methods you mentioned?

Also, which method do you think offers the best protection so far as getting your money back in case anything goes wrong?

Regards,

Lee