Thread: Hey everybody... I am back...

caliente4sex

Big Grin Hey everybody... I am back...

Hi... I am back... at last I got my Gay Dating Affiliate Program ready with CCbill. Thanks to all of you that helped me with your advice. Does anyone want to check it out? I would like to hear from you. Thanks again. Lee... are you going to sign up?

Alex PG
    http://www.mencaliente4sex.com/affiliate/

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Welcome back dude

Site looks good too ill get signed up later today sometime we are actually looking for a new dating sponsor so this news comes just in time

Regards,

Lee

caliente4sex

Big Grin Thank you Lee

Yahooooo...!!!! Thank you I love you Lee...

Alex PG

welcome back, the site looks good...I think you might have difficulties only offering $2.50 per signup when affiliates can make a lot more per signup on other programs. Hopefully you will be able to attract a large client base, that would get ya lots of interest!

cheers,
    Luke

caliente4sex

Happy One question...

One question... if you go surfing the internet and find 3 gay dating web sites... One cost $35 per month, the other one cost $10 and the other one cost $5 per month and they have the same people ( I know this because I have joined different dating web sites and there is only the same people in my city on all of them)

The question is... which one is the most atractive price... and the more people that join the more fun for everyone (and money for the webmaster because this is a 50% rebills) ... don't you think so?

Alex PG