Click Me Media offers Fresh Ebony Sites that are converting Awesome such as Black Thick Girls, Black Mama & Ebony Videos.

Earn $27-$35 per trial sign-up

We provide you with a wide range of promotional material to help you increase your sign-ups such as:

Hundreds of EXCLUSIVE hosted TGP Galleries
EXCLUSIVE Hosted Video Galleries
Random EXCLUSIVE hosted TGP Galleries Updated Daily
Fullpage ads and multi site fullpage ads
Multi-site pic of the day promote all of our sites with only 1 code.
Gallery of the day for each site- Fresh Exclusive content in every niche
& more!

BLACK THICK GIRLS : One of our best converting sites. Black Thick Girls caters for surfers who like there Black Girls Thick rather than fat. Members Love the Exclusive Black Thick Girl Video Clips. We update the site 3 times per week to keep our members happy

BLACK MAMA: The only Premium Black Fat Girl Site. This sites conversion ratio is unreal. Over 80% of the content is Shot in-house to provide the surfers with a reason to become a member. If you have a fat or black site you will find this site will work well for you

EBONY VIDEOS: Due to the popularity with surfers of the video style sites we recently added EbonyVideos.com to our lineup! This site offers the surfers hundreds of black videos with a new video feature added every week. The site is updated 3 times a week and also includes video pics from the films.

Click Here For Click Me Media Now!

Hit me up on ICQ if you have any questions .. Now Lets Make Some $$$$ :-)