Thread: Is CCBill retarded?

Rainbo1956

Is CCBill retarded?

Sheesh, does anyone else ever have this problem?

Are they just retarded?

I sign up for an affiliate program and they use CCBill...I've always had problems signing in with CCBill....grrrrrrrrr!

I use the correct user name, id and damn password and yet it always screws up and wont let me in.

It's happened with several accounts...and then they do some sucky "I have to write them and have the password re-set" Like "I" was the one who screwed up...only, it wasn't me!

It's them, NOT me...

From now on I swear if an affiliate program is using CCBill, I swear I will not sign up with them no matter how good they may seem to be!

<rant over>

Dzinerbear

Re: Is CCBill retarded?

Originally posted by Rainbo1956 From now on I swear if an affiliate program is using CCBill, I swear I will not sign up with them no matter how good they may seem to be!<rant over>
    Good luck with that. There's nothing left.

Seriously though, I haven't noticed this specific problem. The odd time when trying to sign up with a new program, I notice that the option to fill in your current ID, username and password doesn't work. But I've always though that was because the site owner didn't paste the code properly.

I've actually been pretty happy with ccbill. They reply quickly to e-mail and have been pretty helpful.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

voted best dresser
    Rainbo1956,

If you would like to hit me up I would be happy to look into this for you. Every now and then it is possible that a glitch in the system could affect your logging in but it is strange if it is a common occurance.

paulk@ccbill.com
    i c q 248615940

Hey Dzinerbear hope everything is going well!

Xstr8guy
    Never had a problem logging in or signing up. But I hate it when an affiliate program doesn't have the option to enter your old/main CCbill account info. I sign up for those programs, but I never use them because I default to my main account sponsors.

Dzinerbear
    xstr8guy,

You can e-mail ccbill give them the account numbers, include your name and address and stuff so they know it's you and request the accounts be merged. They do it lickity-split.

cheers
    Dzinerbear

Xstr8guy
    Great info Dbear!

JustBryce
    CCBill's login is overly complicated. It is absoluly rediculous that you have to entere 3 pieces of information to login. Its even more rediculous that they employ a method so that your computer can't memorize the fields to automatically fill in the login credentials.

I called them and asked them "why" and they said it was for security. It's funny that my borkerage accounts, credit card accounts, and bank accounts are able to accomplish my security without all the pomp and circumstance.

ok. I feel better.

I like ccbill, they are amazingly quick with their support and (unlike other billers) they seem to be in it for the long haul! I also don't mind the extra security associated with the login, I actually think its smart!

cheers,
    Luke

Dzinerbear
    I have to say that I'm a pretty big ccbill fan myself. Yeah the login's a pain, but I love getting those e-mails from the Referral Master and I like how everything can be merged under one account.

One thing I don't like about ccbill is that they seem to be running their stats interface on a 286 or an Amiga 500 (remember those?) or something. It's painfully slow. It's a bitch when you're busy and trying to get something done quickly.

But as others have said, their support has been great.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

JustBryce
    Yeah, I guess after I said that, I should have pointed out that they are 100X better than their rivals. Ibill isn't even a player anymore and getting something done with Epoch is like pulling teeth. Give me ccbill anyday.

If they could create a normal login and do something about those stats, they would be perfect.

Dzinerbear, Amigas... that cracked me up.

Takemytaco
    I'm loving CCbill
    Epoch sucks big time - just my experience