Thread: GWW? What's this place?!

BDBionic

GWW? What's this place?!

This board looks oddly familiar but I can't quite place it. Have I been here before?

Just wanted to take the time after a long absense - or at least extended period with only a couple posts here and there at most - to say hey!

It's been busy as heck, lately. Working 'til 5am, waking up at 9am and doin' it all over again for a couple of weeks!

Recently, I acquired AWOLMarines.com and so have spent the last couple weeks readying it for a relaunch - backend programming and sorting out the structure and format of it all, getting the site set up for both Epoch and CCBill processing, transfering existing members and migrating databases and content, hiring on a new person to contribute to its daily ops, etc etc etc. Plus, I'm actively marketing several clients' sites and can't forget about them! Not to mention the negotiations and work that went in to transfering ownership of the site in the first place.

The site's quite and undertaking as well. It's updated every single day with a new 15-30 minute video clip. The footage is entirely original and exclusive to AWOLMarines.com. No other paysite offers it (though some titles are streamed through AEBN and what not, as well as available mailorder). And there's a year's worth of video archives on the site... daily updates... year of archives. Yeah... 370 15-30 video clips in the members area! Imagine how fun that migration was! Not to mention arranging for the time and schedule to keep it updated like that. Everyday, including 3 bonus clips once a week (so 10 new videos a week... argh!)

Suffice to say, been quite busy. But exciting as well. It's amazing how motivated you can be to pull some insanely long hours and bust your balls when it's all over something you really care about and are enjoying. And it's been so exciting to be working on this site that rather than it tiring me out and what not over the last couple of weeks, I've not minded the long hours and intensity one bit! It definitely helps that I'm confident this site has tons and tons of potential to really be one of the most successful and biggest membership paysites online - with a year's worth of daily updates in the members area, ongoing daily updates, exclusive content, actual straight US Marines, and video content that really has to be seen to be believed - the motivation factor has stayed high throughout.

Alas... it's Friday. Taking a breather to come say hey and let ya know what's goin on with me and also lettin' ya know about AWOLMarines.com in case ya got a spare spot among your sponsor roster and wanna give it a try.

And now... back to talking about :jasun: 's penis!!!

BDBionic
    ew I spelled "absence" incorrectly.

Jasun
    well, spelling errors aside, it's always nice to see you.

BDBionic
    Well coming back to your new avatar was definitely a bonus :eek:

BDBionic
    Just throwing out real quick that AWOLMarine's affiliate program is fresh, and would be something entirely new and unique to show your surfers.

So hit me up if you're interested in promoting the site or check out AWOLMarines to give the affiliate program a try.

The webmaster interface is pretty simple right now, but the banners, signup, and linking code intructions you need are all there! And it's converting at better than 1:100 for the affiliates who've signed up so far, so it's a moneymaker!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Hmm.. ive seen your name somewhere before

Oh nevermind, it was on the wall of our local filling stations washroom hehe

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Was it in Chris' handwriting?

Darren Austin
    Love the Avatar!!!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    That avatar is just dead wrong...LOL I love it Brian

BDBionic
    haha BALOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I swear I look at the thing for about 3 seconds and start laughing uncontrollably.

I'd rather be whole, than good rand's Avatar
    Nice to see you're ready to run with this Brian! I'm sure it was a labor of lust.

Should be a good rev-generator. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
    --Rand @ Epoch >dot< com
    My AdultWhosWho

Epoch - Since 1996

BDBionic
    Thanks, Rand! I'm definitely excited about this. Thanks as well to Paycom, who helped us out so much in settin' up processing and transfers!