Thread: TestShots.com

TwinkCasting

TestShots.com

I snagged that little jewel a little earlier today - not bad huh? Any idea what I should do with it?

Xstr8guy
    You could use it as a content sales site or you could use it to put test shots up for clients to view.

I just bought foreskinuncut.com today... I couldn't believe it wasn't already registered.

Dawgy
    nice. defintely good domain to put up for selling content & such.

TwinkCasting
    Yea - I may use it as a place to showcase fresh faces. Webmasters could visit to see who is available for shoots..........

Dzinerbear
    That's a great idea. I know you're name is Twink Casting, but several of us here would fuck a twink (heaven forbid) for some bear/hairy man content. And I'm always looking for foreskin content, too. And I'd start a skinhead site if I could find some of that.

Sounds like a good domain week. I just snagged bearuniverse.com after three months of GoDaddy's backordering service. It's a fairly lengthy process to acquire an expiring domain. I already owned bear-universe.com, but bearuniverse was already owned and didn't expire until September.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    It could also be used as a reality style 'first time photoshoot' paysite

Regards,

Lee

TwinkCasting
    Originally posted by Lee
    It could also be used as a reality style 'first time photoshoot' paysite

Regards,

Lee
    Hmmmm - yep, that's a great idea as well Lee.

I was trying to figure out a way to actually pay models (a minimum amount of course) for their test shoots and use them on the site. I do test shots all the time but the talent is never paid for them as I only use them to show clients for their approval. But if I could figure out a way to pay the talent *something* and get them to actually shoot a couple of sets of pics and an interview/masturbation video as their test shoot... I could use that material as test shots to send to clients "and" on the website - and make a paysite out of it.

I think there's a good idea in there somewhere...just gotta figure out how to work it :wacko:

Dawgy
    i'd buy 'test' videos and interviews. get em to do the interview on camera, strip, jerk off, cum. pay em a couple hundred bucks. if theyre good u can get them back for more formal shooting. if not, u never have to see them again, and they got some quick cash.