Thread: reality vs. reality

Dawgy

reality vs. reality

we all know that 'reality' sites arent.

but what if they were?

how much would you pay a model to have his first gay experience on camera? lose his virginity?

does this cross the line of 'decent' in the community?

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    , It Would Be Nice If "Reality-Sites" Were "Real" (Or At Least Better "Enacted")
    With The Amount Of "Whip-Cream" Out There It's Going To Make It Very Hard For The Guy With The "Cherry" Site (Real) To Be Seen.
    Thank God! , I Don't Contribute To That "Shit" , That Crap Gives "Gay" A Bad Name!

Sincerely "..Jealous Cause'I Didn't Think Of That Crap First..."

Re: reality vs. reality

Originally posted by Dawgy
    how much would you pay a model to have his first gay experience on camera? lose his virginity?
    Hard as it may be to believe, that's what I do on my site, but not with anal sex. :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    their first time on camera? getting stared at by a bunch of horny homos?

anyone willing to lose it for real, with a guy, on camera? 'cause even though i hate flying i could hop on the plane *giggles

first time i saw baitbus i thought it was real :wacko:

i think it's not how much would you pay, it's how much would the model want to get paid, of course there are the ones that would take what you offer but it probably won't be the models you really want

BDBionic
    There's definitely no shortage of fake reality (oxymoron alert!) sites out there. I fear they can breed distrust and contempt among surfers, but so be it.

There are also, however, some actual reality sites still sticking to their guns and giving surfers what they say they will.

Not to sound spammy but AWOLMarines.com is definitely full on real. These Marines are, in fact, Marines. They're straight. They're gettin' with a guy for the first time by in large (who can say whether one didn't have a circle jerk durin' camp or get wasted one nite and have another dude jerk em off? But for the near absolute most part, you are indeed witnessing their first time with another guy and/or first - and often only - time on cam).

In fact, the only real complaint the content on AWOLMarines.com receives - and Bobby Garcia's vids in general - is that it's too real. Too amateur. To unpolished. Bobby doesn't always get decent angles with the camera. He doesn't seem to know how to use the zoom effectively. Why's he always snortin' poppers? Why are they using that nasty baby oil as lube? Why does he keep asking those dumbass questions? Can't you edit some of this out?

But that genuine, authentic, inimitable realness that sometimes wierds you out is what also makes it so appealing. You can't fabricate stuff like that.

You're a fly on the wall. Along for the ride. Witnessing something amazing taking place that's happening without regard for whether or not you're watching.

There are other gems of real reality out there, as well. And I think surfers are becoming more and more able to detect what's legit and what's entirely fabricated and packaged. Sure, there's always a percentage enough of people who are still susceptible to being duped. But the unreality reality is become so blatant and comical - models that are on half the sites out there popping up on one for their "first time"...? c'mon now.

In response to this, some webmasters have decided that increasing the gross out factor somehow equals attaining originality and legitimacy. In an effort to do what's not yet been done, they just choose to do things no one else would ever have even wanted to do or that was so fucked up no one ever thought to do. They think they've come up with "reality" but instead it's just tasteless. Then they pat themselves on the back for being the first to have the idea, when in actuality they were just the first to become so desperate to the point it could actually seem like a good idea.

I do think there's a lot of potential for the legit reality sites to do really well amidst all this as surfers latch on to those precious few bastions of authenticity after having bypassed all the obviously-bogus rest.

You do sound spamy, but you are right about AWOLMarines. We do a lot of the same thing, except I use aussie guys and he uses US Marines. Yay for Bobby :-D
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, if some of these 'reality' sites actually had some videos where their 'star' failed, they would, to me at least, seem not as scripted.

Sorry completely off topic i know but thats something that i really hate about reality style sites

Regards,

Lee

rubikkx
    I hate reality shows.....

keno001
    Reality shows? Yah okay.......

Originally posted by rubikkx
    I hate reality shows.....
    Could you change your sig size please

Here are the community rules for sigs, http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...=&threadid=690

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by keno001
    Reality shows? Yah okay.......
    Could you change your sig size please

Here are the community rules for sigs, http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...=&threadid=690

Regards,

Lee