Thread: Colin Farrell “I have no problem showing my cock,”

Colin Farrell “I have no problem showing my cock,”

“I have no problem showing my cock,” says Farrell. “In fact, I did go naked in ‘A Home At the End of the World’ but they cut it out. During test audience screenings they were advised it was too distracting. I don’t know. I see my cock every day and am not distracted. But, hey, who knows? Maybe you’ll get to see it in the ‘uncut’ DVD version.”

Little did Colin know that later in the day, Angelina Jolie would inform me that he loved to pull his cock out on the set of “Alexander.”

”He was a fucking nut,” Jolie says, laughing. “He was always wearing those djellaba [togas]. Where there would normally be a pocket in pants was a pocket in the djellaba. And he would go up to people, including me, and say, ‘Will you help me get this out of my pocket?’ And staring up at me was his penis. I got him good, though, once. I pulled and pulled and, haha, I stretched it so much it almost was pulled off.”

Farrell, a confirmed heterosexual, had fun explaining to me why he chose two ‘gay’ roles in a row this year.

“It had to do with the characters, the movies and the scripts,” he answers. “But to be honest, I didn’t enjoy kissing the men any more than I am sure a gay guy would enjoy licking a woman’s pussy,” he adds, matter-of-factly. “I find it repulsive when a guy’s stubble is pressed against my lip. But if it’s part of the job, then who am I to complain? I just know that for me, being with a guy in any way sexual is not for me.

FULL STORY

---------

He is just so sexy :-D

Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice to hear we may be seeing more of Mr Farrell in the near future

Regards,

Lee