Thread: Gay E-Commerce Section In Klixxx Magazine

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Gay E-Commerce Section In Klixxx Magazine

As much as i love the folks over at Klixxx i cant help but wonder why they even have a gay section in the magazine?

In all honesty i have only read about 4 gay specific peices over the last few months and all the rest of the info has been about topics such as TGPing, HTML coding, JavaScripting and well, to be frank, the usual stuff you find in any adult industry rag.

If you are going to be utilizing the gay section of Klixxx at least do it with information that is pertinant to the gay marketplace and not just fill it with generic information. Otherwise, its about as much use to a webmaster working the gay market as a hole in the head.

Anyway as i say, sorry for the rant Cyn / Kath when you read this [and i know you will ] i just dont see why you cant fill the gay section with, well, gay marketing articles.

Regards,

Lee

Oh i forgot to say.. in defense of Klixxx i would also like to say that they have at least done MUCH better than AVN have done, the last time they featured anything remotely gay in their rag mag was almost 2 years ago and that was by the same people as always.

I have to give Klixxx credit for at least attempting to provide gay marketers with information :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Cyndalie
    We're listening Lee.

Over the past FOUR years we have made every effort to include and
    promote the gay webmaster community in a dedicated Gay section in Klixxx magazine, originally conceived with input from Terrence Smalley when he was with Freya. That's how long we have been building bridges at Klixxx. However, we have not gotten much feedback or recognition over the years from the gay community, or many contributions from gay webmasters, so the section has necessarily included contributions for webmasters working on every type of site - topics such as HTML, coding, and marketing are relevant to ALL webmasters, gay or straight.

Online, among our extensive archives we have dedicated space to gay site resources at http://klixxx.com/goecommerce/ Most of our gay related articles can also be found sub-categorized here and available to be read online.

We are always open to contributions across the adult Internet community and have invited the participation and feedback of the gay community for years now. If you have a gay topic of interest you'd like to see written about, or would like to submit an article yourself, contact joed@klixxx.com at any time.

**On another note, it seems to me the number of gay related programs and directed promotions has dropped off in the past year or so. What types of programs do you see as best converting and do you see growth or compression in the number of adult webmasters promoting gay related sites and products?

Yours,
    Cyndalie
    http://www.Klixxx.com

Cyn.. awesome stuff :thumbsup:

Im sure a bunch of the GWW community members will send you guys over some articles now you have requested them, i know Dzinerbear and a few others wrote some really good ones just recently and as always, you guys are more than welcome to rummage through the articles on GWW and use them at will :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

TheLegacy
    as a matter of fact lee, klixxx has already contacted me and SheDevil to do some articles from not just a gay male perspective, but a lesbian one too.

thumbs way up for cyn and klixxx !!

Dzinerbear
    Cyn,

I just sent off an e-mail to the address you provided.

Dzinerbear

Cyndalie
    Great, thank you!