Thread: Cybersocket 'industry's Choice' Web Awards

Socket2Jake

Cybersocket 'industry's Choice' Web Awards

Anyone in the adult industry....Cybersocket would like to ask you to please vote for the 'industry's choice' in the cybersocket awards, as memebers of the indstry...

http://www.cybersocketwebawards.com/2004/votenow-I.cfm -

we are separating the awards this year between 'people choice' (who is everyone and anyone ) with people in the industry - the people's choice tally is closed so now we are doing the industry choice

We thought it would be interesting to see if there was a difference in the results....

Thanks!

BDBionic
    I thought you told me I was being nominated in my own, special Hottest Webmaster category?

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    We are proud to be nominated for two awards this year.

CircleJerkBoys.com for Best Amateur Video Site

PrideBucks.com for Best Webmaster Affiliate Program

Thanks to all that nominated us!

Socket2Jake
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    I thought you told me I was being nominated in my own, special Hottest Webmaster category?
    No I think that was biggest slut, but they took it out cuz they thought it would be too embarrasing for you...

BDBionic
    Originally posted by Socket2Jake
    No I think that was biggest slut, but they took it out cuz they thought it would be too embarrasing for you...
    Embarrassing?! Hell no! Imagine how easy it'll be to get laid after winning an award like that at the party!!!

Socket2Jake
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Embarrassing?! Hell no! Imagine how easy it'll be to get laid after winning an award like that at the party!!!
    Hmmm....good point....