Thread: Newbie question re: content

Mamakity

Newbie question re: content

Is there a niche where the content is 35 or over? I might have messed up today. Read on, your input is appreciated.

Today I was helping out a friend by answering his business phone. He's a photographer who provides exclusive content to webmasters. Now myself never having done this line of work before nor working for this guy before didn't know about some key questions. My friend said to me, "find out how old they are" I'm thinking make sure they are 18 or over. I had a couple guys call who were 35 and 42. I booked their appointments and everyone is happy, right? Wrong! The age group was suppose to be 18 to 23 for male models. Oops:wtf:

Anyway, I'm just curious does that type of content sell? If so, do you know anyone who needs it?

thanks for any advise.:kitten:

Dawgy
    yes.

get them in the studio & shoot them.

unless they are buttfuckingugly, they will sell immediately.

JustMe

Re: Newbie question re: content

Greetings:

Originally posted by Mamakity
    Anyway, I'm just curious does that type of content sell?
    Hell, there were people on here just the other day jerking off to Hamid Karzai, the president of Afghanistan.

If he can be a turn on for people, I'm guessing whatever these 2 guys that step into your office are can be too!

:egypt:

(Lee, I think you need to dig up a Hamid Karzai smilie to add to the site)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    If you have a couple of sample pics from them be sure to post them there are a lot of GWW community members who would literally KILL to get models in that age group

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    Mature men/Daddies is MY favorite niche! Let me see some pics Mamakity.

Xstr8guy
    Btw Mamakity, Michael Brandon, the big stud on your tour is pretty close to 35

Mamakity
    Thanks for the responses.

And yes Xstr8guy, the men on my site are mostly 25 to 40, beautiful and are downright BLESSED!

In fact, the first thing I said to my friend/boss was that most of the guys on my site are older then 23.

I'll keep you posted on the outcome. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :kitten:

keno001
    There will ALWAYS be a niche for something. Exclusive content is king and webmasters love it so I am sure it will sell.

Mahoney
    Originally posted by Mamakity
    Thanks for the responses.

And yes Xstr8guy, the men on my site are mostly 25 to 40, beautiful and are downright BLESSED!

In fact, the first thing I said to my friend/boss was that most of the guys on my site are older then 23.

I'll keep you posted on the outcome. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :kitten:
    I agree : )