Thread: This Is Funny Stuff ::::

TwinkCasting

This Is Funny Stuff ::::

I posted a pic yesterday of a new twink that I have available for shoots. He's never posed nude before but said he'd be comfortable with solo and hardcore. "NewBoyToyMatt" pointed out that he was featured on TV in the Warner Brothers show called "The WB's Superstar". I did some research and confirmed that it was actually him. Shit - I have a celebrity on my hands :high:

That's him on the left:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Id be putting up a solo guy site overnight if i were you.

Then id be press-releasing that shit to EVERY news organization i could find and wait for CNN to pick the story up :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

BDBionic
    Well it's obvious he has this strong desire to be famous, well-known, and recognized. That he wants to be seen, photographed, filmed, have fans and show himself off to many people.

So it only makes sense he'd have a backup plan that'd still get that done if his first approach didn't work out.

Why he chose The WB as his backup plan, though, is beyond me.

Camper than a row of tents
    OMG... I remember watching Superstar USA and thinking he was hot. I was so mad when they got rid of him so quickly.

Where's the rest of them? haha

Mamakity
    Oh my gosh I watched it myself. That was the meanest but funniest thing I ever saw.

What I remember from the show is that He had one really great quality, He has an abundance of confidence!

:kitten: