Thread: List 1 Business Related Item You Do Well?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

List 1 Business Related Item You Do Well?

Are you good at designing? Generating traffic? Something else? Think about the one thing you are good at and post it in here, lets see what everyones strong points are

I would say mine would be marketing, can pretty much sell anything to anyone when i put my mind to it, not sure if thats a good or a bad thing though LOL

Regards,

Lee

neilxod

What I'm Good At

My strong point is definitely sales......and schmoozing. I'm the maven at schmoozing. After a few Kettel One martini's ( dirty with 3 olives) I become a "world class" schmoozer. Ah, I detect some scoffing out there but let me tell you that not everybody can schmooze. It's a gift, the Art of Schmoozing.
    There is hope for the "schmoozingly challenged" and the "schmoozing impared" among you. I can teach you to schmooze. Interested? Catch up with me at Internext and buy me a dirty martini ....we'll schmooze!

Hugs,
    N.

modF

Re: What I'm Good At

Originally posted by neilxod
    My strong point is definitely sales......and schmoozing. I'm the maven at schmoozing. After a few Kettel One martini's ( dirty with 3 olives) I become a "world class" schmoozer. Ah, I detect some scoffing out there but let me tell you that not everybody can schmooze. It's a gift, the Art of Schmoozing.
    There is hope for the "schmoozingly challenged" and the "schmoozing impared" among you. I can teach you to schmooze. Interested? Catch up with me at Internext and buy me a dirty martini ....we'll schmooze!

Hugs,
    N.
    I for one think that I need to sign up for the "schmoozing par neil" class. As hard as I try, I always end up edging closer and closer to the wall as the night goes by. ;(

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    UNfortunatly my strongest point is in the technical side, I can build servers, video systems and more.

Usually this woulnt help unless you run a voyeur house
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

JustBryce
    Mine is building trust. It's a shame really, but it is amazing how true honesty and frankness catch people off-guard. I call 'em like I see 'em and sometimes I manage to do it with class...othertimes, well...

ha

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Originally posted by JustBryce
    Mine is building trust. It's a shame really, but it is amazing how true honesty and frankness catch people off-guard. I call 'em like I see 'em and sometimes I manage to do it with class...othertimes, well...

ha
    That is so true Bryce...... You even catch me off-guard too sometimes

I would say mine is motivation. I have a nack for getting people excited. I also am good at relationship building from mending bridges to strengthening existing ones.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I think I do very well at webmaster and member support. I get alot of comments how fast I respond alot of the time from webmasters and members. I think support is horrible in so many industries and it has become a pet peeve of mine so I guess that is why I try to offer excellent support.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

DigitalJay
    I'm definately best at design. It's what I enjoy most, and what I've been doing the longest. I can make a really nice looking avs site from scratch in a few minutes that loads fast and looks 20x better than almost all the avs sites out there. I can design tour pages to promote a paysite that look better than the paysite does.

I got the hang of it using "borrowed" content, doing things like scouring profile sites and cropping out all the uncut dicks to make uncut dick avs sites, etc. I got away with it but it was definately stupid and wrong to use content that I didn't own, so I stopped and all those sites are old history now, but I still have the ability. I know better now, so I won't be making anymore avs sites until I decide to use my own content or buy some, but it is fun to make avs sites and I could see myself doing it again.

Since I can make 10+ sites a day from scratch and make them all interesting, I would be doing most of the AVS's out there now a big favor. The competition was much more diverse and creative back then...

i can see alternatives - like on the thread here http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...&threadid=6701

the idea i had wasn't high tech, and it wasn't amazing, but it was simple and easy to implement.

I am tops on service

.....anyone need servicing? :wtf:

cheers,
    Luke

Mamakity
    I got nothing yet BUT I love this thread b/c I get to see the gifts and talent that each of you have to offer other webmasters and Newbies like me. :kitten:

If I may, since Steve from Scorpio Creations hasn't popped in yet, tell you he does great work, he's fast and reliable at website updates and design. Rah Rah Rah for Scorpio! hehehe where is the pom pom holding cheerleading "Smiley"?