Thread: Ynot Hires Sexyscribe, Hints At Big Things To Come

Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar

Ynot Hires Sexyscribe, Hints At Big Things To Come

YNOT HIRES SEXYSCRIBE, HINTS AT BIG THINGS TO COME

Glendale, CA, 12/10/04 - YNOT Network, LP announced today the hiring of well respected adult industry writer and editor SexyScribe, who will serve as Assistant Editor for YNOT News. SexyScribe is an experienced professional writer and owner of SexyScribe.com, an online community for enthusiasts of written erotica. She will assist in creating original features for YNOT News and TheAdultWebmaster.com, and help guide YNOT Masters creatively as it continues to grow and evolve over the coming months.

“I'm thrilled to be part of the team,” says SexyScribe, a graduate of Concordia University in Montreal. “Between Connor, LAJ, Bob, Twinkley, and all the other wonderful people who make up the YNOT gang, I feel like I'm joining a fun-loving, sex-crazed, workaholic family. It's gonna be fun.”

YNOT Master’s Editor in Chief Connor Young says that he’s looking forward to working with SexyScribe on future projects.

“I’m obviously quite pleased to have the opportunity to work with a writer of SexyScribe’s ability,” says Young. “YNOT has of course worked with Cynthia in the past on an independent level, and she has never produced anything but the highest quality work. She makes my job a lot easier. It’s been my hope for some time now that Cynthia would join the YNOT team on a more permanent basis. She’s a fantastic person and a true professional. Her hiring is great news for YNOT and for our readers.”

Bob “YNOTBob” Rice, President of YNOT Network, said SexyScribe’s arrival hints at big things on the horizon for YNOT as the company prepares for 2005.

“We have been fortunate enough to experience incredible growth in 2004. With all our new projects launching soon, we really needed some quality help. I am very excited to bring in Cynthia to help with our deadlines and ability to stay on track with these new, key projects,” says YNOTBob. “SexyScribe’s fortes and personality both fit perfectly with our standards and vision. She will be instrumental in helping us deliver the new changes we have in store for our webmasters. Expect to hear a lot about YNOT in the coming months.”

ABOUT YNOT - Established in 1996, YNOT Network, LP is a leading provider of vital services for online adult entertainment businesses. Its flagship website, YNOTMasters.com, is the Web’s leading online resource center for adult industry professionals; it features daily news, community forums, and a constantly updated Service Directory that helps adult businesses find the products and services they need to grow. YNOT also operates the popular YNOTRadio.com, home of live adult webmaster radio shows, including the weekly Hump Day Lunch Show with YNOTBob and LAJ. YNOT properties also include TheAdultWebmaster.com, which is dedicated to helping adult webmasters make more money with their for-profit websites.

###
    Connor Young
    Editor in Chief
    YNOT Masters
    http://www.ynotmasters.com/
    connor@ynot.com
    281-534-6356

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Thats awesome news Jay :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    congratulations to cyn and the ynot gang. you've got yourself a wonderful lady onboard.

Not gay but I play it on TV LAJ's Avatar
    Thanks folks!

Yeah... we are pretty excited here about it...

Keep in mind if GWW has any breaking news, we've got another reporter and a damn good one at that to cover it...

See you all in Vegas!

SexyScribe
    Originally posted by djdez
    congratulations to cyn and the ynot gang. you've got yourself a wonderful lady onboard.
    Thanks hon! Big hugs to ya!!