Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peterson Verdict Is In...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Peterson Verdict Is In...

The guy is going to fry.

Regards,

Lee

Xstr8guy
    That's pretty wild considering all they had was circumstantial evidence. But I don't really care either way.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar

bleeding heart liberal

I konw I wasn't sitting in the jury box listening to all 5 months of evidence, but I would have a hard time deciding someone should die based on the circumstantial evidence that was presented. I guess the jurors must have been pretty well convinced he was guilty.

California doesn't like to actually Carry Out those death sentences, however, so he will spend a long long time on death row. They have only actually executed 10 people since the US Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty back in the '70's, and none in 2003 or 2004. Texas has executed over 300 in that same time period--and California has nearly twice as many residents.
    http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/arti...scid=8&did=186
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

desslock
    Yes, well in Texas we can really put the process into the legal concept of due process.

Steve

I wonder who the last person to have sex
    with Scott Peterson is gonna be? I wonder
    if his last sex act will be oral or anal
    if he'll be giving/receiving a top or bottom.
    You think he'll be in the same prison as the
    Menedez brothers? Man it's fun being shallow
    sometimes :high: :high: :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

retrograde
    I went into my internship today, and everyone in the office was huddled around the TV waiting to here the outcome. :wtf:

RainGurl
    i do think he's guilty, but i don't agree with the death penalty.
    I watched some of the jurors speaking yesterday and it seemed like his lack of emotion through everything really got to them. They said he was "giggiling" with geragos after the verdict... the fact that he showed no remorse or even sadness at the loss of his wife and child, was tough to swallow.

Dzinerbear
    I don't understand people revelling in other people's pain. Regardless of what Peterson did or didn't do, he's a human being. Don't get me wrong, if he killed his wife, he absolutely deserves to be punished, but must humankind stand around the stake a jump for joy as he fries.

I don't get that.

Dzinerbear

I don't understand people revelling in other people's pain
    I don't either, but our history is filled with it ... from tossing people in with lions at the Colleseum, public floggings and beheadings, and packing up a picnic and making a holiday out of a day when someone got hanged.

Dzinerbear
    Originally posted by Bec
    I don't either, but our history is filled with it ... from tossing people in with lions at the Colleseum, public floggings and beheadings, and packing up a picnic and making a holiday out of a day when someone got hanged.
    Yep, and wave goodbye to the trainloads of people heading to the gas chambers.

Oh well, soon we won't have to bother, executions will be pay-per-view events.

Dzinerbear

Xstr8guy
    Here in Texas it is such a common occurrence, it doesn't even make the local news.

I guess after while, you just get numb to it. :frown:

Dawgy
    am i the only person who doesnt give a fuck about scott peterson? im sorry, but this isnt news. its just drama that brings in ratings & advertising money.

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    am i the only person who doesnt give a fuck about scott peterson? im sorry, but this isnt news. its just drama that brings in ratings & advertising money.
    No you're not! I couldn't care less about the whole trial. This kind of brutal murder happens virtually everday and we never hear about it. The only reason this was national news was because Scott is considered a good-looking man.

But I am sickened that a man can be convicted of murder and sentenced to death with ONLY circumstantial evidence. This was, plain and simple, a witch hunt.

Do I think he did it? Yes. Do I think the prosecution proved his guilt? No. This is the current trend in America today, kill now and justify it later. BULLSHIT!

Originally posted by Dawgy
    I agree with you. I could care less. I only comment on Petersons "cute" factor. We all know the ONLY reason this is a big deal is because the guy is cute and he'll get good ratins, period. And we know that there are people out there sad about the verdict purely because a cute guy has gone to jail... pathetic.

Being in australia I'm not inundated daily with the trial. MY GOD wait until the Michael Jackson trial.. I feel sorry for you guys. Shit will be jammed down your throats every day, just like the OJ trial. It's obvious why more and more people are turning to the internet for information, because TV news, and networks, are so agressive in getting raitings that they've lost perspective of what their real role is.

Xstr8guy
    "Do I think he did it? Yes. Do I think the prosecution proved his guilt? No."

I totally agree!

"This is the current trend in America today, kill now and justify it later."

I think you're being a bit of a drama queen there for obvious reasons :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Squirt
    Xstr8guy
    "Do I think he did it? Yes. Do I think the prosecution proved his guilt? No."

I think you're being a bit of a drama queen there for obvious reasons :high:
    Can I be a drama king instead?