Thread: Model Fees

Dzinerbear

Model Fees

Hey all,

If you shoot your own content, would you mind sharing what you pay your models for full nudity, nudity with a cumshot, nudity with something hardcore like dildo penetration, and nudity with full-on hardcore sex with another model.

Do you pay models differently based on niche?

Would you pay a black guy more than a twink, or a bear more than a straight guy?

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: Model Fees

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    [B]As for paying a black guy more than a white guy or a bear more than a twink.. its probably not a good idea to do that, from what i recall Canada has some very stringent discrimination laws

Oh Shit ... sorry, you totally misread me. I didn't explain myself properly.

Where I'm coming from is this: twinks are a dime a dozen, you can walk into any bar and find 18-22 year olds falling all over themselves to pose for you, so you may be able to get away with $100 a pop.

Whereas, finding 45-year-old bears might be harder, so you may have to sweeten the pot with more money.

That's where I was coming from.

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Re: Re: Model Fees

Originally posted by Dzinerbear
    Oh Shit ... sorry, you totally misread me. I didn't explain myself properly.

Where I'm coming from is this: twinks are a dime a dozen, you can walk into any bar and find 18-22 year olds falling all over themselves to pose for you, so you may be able to get away with $100 a pop.

Whereas, finding 45-year-old bears might be harder, so you may have to sweeten the pot with more money.

That's where I was coming from.

Michael
    No problems hehe.

Well from that point of view then yes, if you do find it hard finding a specific type of model it may be an idea however, you should werever possible try to explain this at the point of interview to avoid any unnecessary complications later

Watch that edit button too

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Hey Dzinerbear! ,
    If You Can Get Them For $50. U.S Good Luck! , I Pay Between $150 To $800. Regardless Of Their Age , Race (I Think Discrimination Is Illegal)Or Financial Status (Some Of My Models Are Down On Their Luck It Doesn't Mean They Get Paid Any Less)
    The Average I Believe Is $150. U.S For A "Solo-Performance" , Which Consists Of Clothed To Strip With "Climax" , If "Toy-Play" Is Involved You Can "Graduate" The "Base-Figure" Accordingly.
    Hope This Helps!

Sincerely ~ "flesh-Peddler"

randy
    Same here Michael,

I have no set amount I pay.....thats where your negotiating skills come in handy and also your biz no how. You will have a good idea of what will sell after a while and you will always offer more to the guys you know you just have to have.

It really depends on the budget you set for yourself and how much you are willing to pay. You should also pay the model for their time instead of per set. In other words toell him you are payin him for a 3 hour time or a 4 hour time. that way they can break it down by hour and feel comfortable with it.

Xstr8guy

Re: Re: Model Fees

Originally posted by Lee
    ... twinks are a dime a dozen...
    ROFLMAO

When are the "clones" of the 70's going to come back into fashion?