Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chi Chi's Big Idea is a Joke

Chi Chi's Big Idea is a Joke

I've been trying to promote the Chi Chi One on One program for about a month and I have seen NOTHING in return. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar return on their "converting like crazy" program.

I think the idea is good, but the execution is somewhat silly. They have a single model with "private" show options for guys to buy tokens/ time for one on one sessions with a chi chi model. The thing that immediately occurs is that there are countless sites sending traffic to them, but its like a lottery to see if your one customer can get a private session before someone else snags it.

I've checked them out from time to time and the model is late or is already in a private session, meaning that 99.9% of the traffic is totally shut out.

I'm bailing on that one. 2,000+ clicks and not one sale. Enough is enough.

Wow some really good points there. I don' thave experience with them or this program.

When the model is in private session, they should send the traffic to affiliates, that way they make money still and the traffic isn't lost. I'll be expecting a check in the mail for my suggestion guys ;-D
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Its like having a very busy bar, during beer bust, and only ONE urinal.

:wacko:

Jason
    Jesus Ren, get with the program …everybody shaves…shit, Chi Chi’s wigs are fucking expensive!

Seriously, if you had just emailed me with your concerns, I would have loved to personally assist you. Anyway thank you for giving me the opportunity to publicly let everyone know what's going on!

Live and Raw 1-on-1 is a new program, still in the process of perfecting! We do have webmasters converting at ratios as good as 1:49, and that really isn't bullshit. In addition, we actually post our stats for 1on1. I believe our competitors simply post your "total payout."

For the moment, Live and Raw 1-on-1 is only live 9 hours out of 24. We’re moving to a full 24 hour program presently which will obviously increase signups dramatically. Statistically by almost 3 times if you do the math.

There's a lot going on at ChiChiClicks. Most of what we do is tremendously successful. Just like everyone else, we are not perfect and have actually made some mistakes. Of course I am the only person on here that will admit it! We are more than willing to look at, and learn from those. And not everything we do is going to be useful for every webmaster and every program. We are working every day to improve what we do and enjoy working with others of that mindset. I welcome both positive and negative feedback. As I’ve always said, please feel free to contact me at any time . I’ve made no secret as to how to reach me, but here it is again for those that need the information:

Thanks Ren for your comments!

Jason Stuve
    ChiChiClicks Account Representative
    jason@chichiclicks.com
    800-997-9071 x 245
    323-860-0660 x 245
    fax: 323-860-0661

I would give you my home number, but my boyfriend probably wouldn’t be as receptive to the solicitation calls and heavy breathing that I’m such a magnet for. Or maybe....

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Jason,

No offence babe but.. if its being advertised as having a guy online 24/7.. there should be a guy available 24/7 not 9/7.

Just my thoughts on the matter

Regards,

Lee

Originally posted by Jason
    Jesus Ren, get with the program …everybody shaves…shit, Chi Chi’s wigs are fucking expensive!
    Hunkmoney does NOT shave, anyone who admits to shaving (even in a joking way) should be dropped by all affiliates!!!

I'd rather be whole, than good
    Care to specify who those shavers might be for the benefit of all?

Slade

Re: Chi Chi's Big Idea is a Joke

Originally posted by MWCren
    I've been trying to promote the Chi Chi One on One program for about a month and I have seen NOTHING in return. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar return on their "converting like crazy" program.

I think the idea is good, but the execution is somewhat silly. They have a single model with "private" show options for guys to buy tokens/ time for one on one sessions with a chi chi model. The thing that immediately occurs is that there are countless sites sending traffic to them, but its like a lottery to see if your one customer can get a private session before someone else snags it.

I've checked them out from time to time and the model is late or is already in a private session, meaning that 99.9% of the traffic is totally shut out.

I'm bailing on that one. 2,000+ clicks and not one sale. Enough is enough.
    I signed up for the program also. Not only is the one guy often in a private 1 on 1, but there are several hours a day where no one is available at all. So, I'm shutting down my involvement there also.

Slade
    Originally posted by Chilihost
    Hunkmoney does NOT shave, anyone who admits to shaving (even in a joking way) should be dropped by all affiliates!!!
    Not even pull out a hair or two on occassion? ;-)

This is more of a reply to Jason that anything else.

1/49 conversion is a statistical impossibility. You need to check your math. One model on for a 3 hour time period, 3 times each night makes it nearly impossible for any single visitor to buy tokens for a private show. How can one webmater's traffic convert that highly unless they only sent 49 hits, and by sheer luck of the draw one of their people got in to a private session.

How about looking at an average conversion rate and I think you'll see its probably more in the 1/1500 or higher. Totally not worth it when some sites convert at 1/200. Your comment on your webmaster program page "converting like crazy" is simply misleading and an exaggeration.

Its like a lottery Jason. Sure, if the model is in private most of the 3 hours he is on, you and the model make money, and perhaps a few webmasters get some sales, but as far as being a moneymaker for more than a few webmasters, its really not worth it.

As far as the shaving hits comment, I only use affiliate programs that provide daily traffic totals. There are plenty out there that are honest and reliable and actually convert to sales.

Jason
    Hey I will address each individual issue:

MWCren:
    Actually having a busy room is not the end of the world. Mind you we are adding rooms...if you feel this strongly I guess maybe take your banner down and I am happy to inform you once the product has multiple live rooms.

Hear me out on a few points:

1. A busy room creates a "stir" in the room and a demand for the model...if he is busy he must be good! A buzz in a room can be way more effective than multiple empty rooms with models looking bored. While we intend to add rooms, we do not intend to add dozens of rooms with random talent...we are trying to focus on quality vs. quantity.

2. Just because a model is in a 1-On-1 show doesn't mean you can't make money!
    -There is Peep Mode available during all 1-On-1 shows. An unlimited number of customers can use Peep Mode simultaneously...and we do payout FULLY on Peep Mode...if you are into checking stats, you should look at other programs and make sure they are.
    -People do have to buy tokens, which they can do during a 1-On-1 show...so they are ready when the room is free. Buying Tokens is the first step toward any of us making $.

3. Regarding the conversion ratio I really don't think you understand how this program works. Customers can buy tokens anytime to use on a show at any time. In other words you can spend $ even when someone is in a 1-On-1 and even use them for Peep Mode during a 1-On-1. So there is no restriction on the conversion.

4. Lastly thanks for the compliments. Wow! I monitor these shows quite often and I really wish the shows were in a 1-On-1 99.9% of the time! If that's the perception we will all be set as more rooms go online!

Ren, I guess your goal is not to get assistance or figure out if there is an issue with your account so we can resolve it! If you want to seriously look at your issue you know how to reach me.

Chilihost:
    Wow...I understand that traffic is a serious business...sorry for trying to be funny. I will be VERY serious from now on!
    For the record...It was a joke...I didn't admit to shaving as we don't and I actually don't no anyone today that still does, at least no one we are working with.
    Hence the joke. Did I strike a nerve?

Lee:
    I don't recall advertising the program as 24/7????? I will let everyone know once it is however.

Slade:
    Love to assist you, but cannot even see that you have a site????? Help!

Thanks for all the feedback, comments, and suggestions.
    I think this pretty much covers it! If I've forgotten anything, feel free to contact me.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    JockCash does not shave either. Our program doesn't allow me to change any of our members stats at all. What I see as the ADMIN is excatly what the member's stats show. One of a reason we picked a 3rd party that is not part of our company to handle them for us.

I used to work for @L&R. I know for a fact that they do not shave. (if they are still using the same billing methood that they where using before.) I've tried promoting chichi before, and granted I did not put much effort into it at the time, but I could not sell a membership to save my life. There are so many programs out there that convert just as well. With JockCash, or pridebucks, and others I don't have to really work at a sale to make them. (Made 3 today while writing a press release.)

I really think there are 2 types of surfers. 1 being the one's that like the polished chichi style, and the one's that like the more real, guy (twink, jock, bear, ect) next door feel.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

Direct Holly
    It is a good program we use it with much success... Will it work for everyone? Probably not. But it is a good program that is relatively new so they are probably working out some kinks in it. I will continue to use it..

But I can say that Channel 1 does not shave and never will. They are honest people with an honest business.

Hey Ren, how are you? I havent spoken to you since my Cybersocket days...Nice to see you here...

randy
    I think everyone should cut Jason some slack....obviously that was a very OBVIOUS joke! Maybe not a well thought out joke but an obvious joke non the less.

The whole gang over there has been a huge asset to my biz and I know they run a first rate program!

BDBionic
    Yeah the fact that the discussion in this thread has turned to shaving is a bit off key, really. It couldn't have been more obvious a joke and there's no reason anyone should find themselves on the defensive because of it.

If anyone did take offense to the joke it's more the product of excess sensibility than impropriety.