Thread: anyone buy stock in planetout?

Dawgy

anyone buy stock in planetout?

LGBT ... just curious if anyone bought in

BDBionic
    LGBT is really their ticker symbol?

Let's hope they're nothing like the gay alliance at my old college, then.

Cuz if they were, the bisexuals would all get pissed after a few months and they'd change their ticker symbol to BGLT... then the gays would start to feel marginalized and it'd be GBTL... and then the transgendered would get peeved and so it'd be TGBL... then the Ls would get pissed cuz there's more of them than Ts so it'd be LGTB... at which point the Gs would threaten to secede and they'd compromise with a GTBL... at which point the Ts would be like "fuck this" and go off and launch their own IPO while everyone accused the Bs of just being trendy and not real LBTGs so the Bs would boycott a buncha board meetings leaving the Ls and Gs to argue about whether they should rework the org. in to a GLS alliance before things finally fell apart completely, the winter formal gets cancelled, and the stock plummets.

Dawgy
    :-P

Jasun
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    LGBT is really their ticker symbol?

Let's hope they're nothing like the gay alliance at my old college, then.

Cuz if they were, the bisexuals would all get pissed after a few months and they'd change their ticker symbol to BGLT... then the gays would start to feel marginalized and it'd be GBTL... and then the transgendered would get peeved and so it'd be TGBL... then the Ls would get pissed cuz there's more of them than Ts so it'd be LGTB... at which point the Gs would threaten to secede and they'd compromise with a GTBL... at which point the Ts would be like "fuck this" and go off and launch their own IPO while everyone accused the Bs of just being trendy and not real LBTGs so the Bs would boycott a buncha board meetings leaving the Ls and Gs to argue about whether they should rework the org. in to a GLS alliance before things finally fell apart completely, the winter formal gets cancelled, and the stock plummets.

you pretty much described the life and death of just about every "Queer" political action group in history right there.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    From what i have seen their stock prices seem to be fluctuating quite a bit recently.

Regards,

Lee