Thread: Starting A Pay Per Signup Program - What Is Needed Behind The Scenes?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Starting A Pay Per Signup Program - What Is Needed Behind The Scenes?

So it seems lately that a lot of people are starting their own revshare affiliate programs but i stated thinking about running a PPS (pay per signup) program and specifically, what additional stuff is needed from the 'business' standpoint.

Now, when i say a business standpoint, im not talking about paysites, finances etc but more along the lines of the stuff in the office that is needed for example, payroll software and additional staff, that kind of thing.

I have a list of a few items that are needed including the two i mentioned above but i thought i would throw the question out to the community to see what other things are needed in order to maintain a good per signup affiliate program.

So.. what else is needed?

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    is there a difference in business-related items that you would need between a rev-share program and a pay-per-sale program?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by RainGurl
    is there a difference in business-related items that you would need between a rev-share program and a pay-per-sale program?
    Yes.

You would need the software to track affiliate signups on a PPS business model which you wouldnt necessarily need on the revshare model.

Especially if your affiliates were being paid directly by you rather than the processor.

Regards,

Lee

Dawgy
    a poperly written affiliate software program will have that kindof stuff in it. then all you need is a copy of quickbooks to export to & print checks.

ccbill allows you to pay per signup using their affiliate program, I am sure the other billing companies offer the same.

cheers,
    Luke